Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

College Gameday: 4 coaches on the hot seat

Started by Pork Ranger, October 21, 2017, 08:51:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

LZH

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on October 21, 2017, 10:35:05 am
Total collapse...what has the first half of the season been?

But what about Florida A&M, and that other whatever team we beat? Gosh, you guys are so unreasonable.

Rayzback

I'm seeing very few make the argument that he should get another year. I see it as more like trying to figure out how this is actually going to be spun at the end of the season given what little info Long has given, how the contract is laid out, etc. I just have a feeling 'they' are going to try and give him another year. Not saying another 2-4 pill isn't going to be hard to swallow, but it may have to go down just the same.
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

HawgTide

Quote from: hogblitz on October 21, 2017, 10:41:21 am
I really believe that the situation changes weekly.  After more losses mount up, things could change.   You never know which or how many money guys might get involved as this whole things unfold.  Many were convinced he was gone before Alabama and afterwards they think he is safe.   The situation really is fluid. 

I think so too. 2-5 on the season and 0-4 in the SEC after tonight is gonna turn up the heat. If we lose to Ole Miss next week it goes up exponentially

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: parallaxpig on October 21, 2017, 08:53:33 am
I think BB bails on his own.............
like Nutt did, correct. It's already a done deal, men.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

WilsonHog

Quote from: HawgTide on October 21, 2017, 10:38:56 am
You do try to set the tone around here though

Not at all. I just share my thoughts.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 21, 2017, 10:36:33 am
That is absolutely the most ridiculous argument though.....What evidence has Bert provided to prove he'll be better next year, even if five games in a row are at home......he's not winning at home now unless it's to a FCS school or a lower-level team like NMST.....who we still allowed to hang with us for a large part of the game........Bert is not showing us any reason to think next year will be better, he never has.....last year's 7-5 should've been a key indicator of what we can expect.....

Don't come at me like I am a Bret defender. I was the damn first one to clown on this hire. Ridiculous or not, I am telling you what is being peddled up on the hill.

So, write Long, write your congressman, send Trump a postcard. Put out an APB with your local police department. Call the fire department and get ridiculous out of the tree....

But don't come on here roaring that I am a Bret defender....it is obvious by your endless amount of posts that you don't have an even rudimentary understanding of how things work on the hill or in Arkansas in general. Go work on another post about why Les Miles should be hired. Leave the politics of the University of Arkansas athletic department to folks who have seen this scenario play out several times.

Jeez

PRJ

Roaringboar

October 21, 2017, 11:00:30 am #56 Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 11:17:32 am by Roaringboar
Quote from: porkrindjimmy on October 21, 2017, 10:53:18 am
Don't come at me like I am a Bret defender. I was the damn first one to clown on this hire. Ridiculous or not, I am telling you what is being peddled up on the hill.

So, write Long, write your congressman, send Trump a postcard. Put out an APB with your local police department. Call the fire department and get ridiculous out of the tree....

But don't come on here roaring that I am a Bret defender....it is obvious by your endless amount of posts that you don't have an even rudimentary understanding of how things work on the hill or in Arkansas in general. Go work on another post about why Les Miles should be hired. Leave the politics of the University of Arkansas athletic department to folks who have seen this scenario play out several times.

Jeez

PRJ

1) I never said you were a Bielema defender, but the fact you just got up and ranted about it makes me wonder......

2) What do you know about what goes on the hill......What does anyone....Everyone thought last time we'd narrowed down the coaching search to one or two names, then Bielema comes out of no where and gets the job......SO.....in other words, every person on this forum who claims they have a source or knows something I feel is just full of B.S.......it's entertaining sometimes, and I like seeing other people's OPINIONS about what they think are going to happen, but at the end of the day, I just don't believe a word anyone says on here when they say, "This is how it'll be"......

3) One thing I notice is much like the other Bielema supporters, I note how you decide to stoop down to insulting and discrediting anyone who you don't agree with......so......again, didn't say you were a Bielema supporter, but your ranting about my counter-argument to this idea Bert stays unless he leaves on his own free will really makes me wonder.....
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 21, 2017, 11:00:30 am
1) I never said you were a Bielema defender, but the fact you just got up and ranted about it makes me wonder......

2) What do you know about what goes on the hill......What does anyone....Everyone thought last time we'd narrowed down the coaching search to one or two names, then Bielema comes out of no where and gets the job......SO.....in other words, every person on this forum who claims they have a source or knows something I feel is just full of B.S.......it's entertaining sometimes, and I like seeing other people's OPINIONS about what they think are going to happen, but at the end of the day, I just don't believe a word anyone says on here when they say, "This is how it'll be"......

3) One think I notice is much like the other Bielema supporters, I note how you decide to stoop down to insulting and discrediting anyone who you don't agree with......so......again, didn't say you were a Bielema supporter, but your ranting about my counter-argument to this idea Bert stays unless he leaves on his own free will really makes me wonder.....

Exactly where did I insult you?

PRJ

Roaringboar

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on October 21, 2017, 11:12:12 am
Exactly where did I insult you?

PRJ

Insult or DISCREDIT........when you try to indicate someone has no idea what they are talking about, that is considered an attempt to discredit another individual.......again, that's just how Bielemers work, they either insult you and say you don't know anything about college football OR they simply try to discredit you by saying every stat, article, or argument you layout is either wrong or just a lie and that the poster has no idea what they are talking about.....which is essentially what you tried to do in your post.....

Torqued pork

Does anyone know what would be considered e a total collapse anymore? Would losing out qualify?  Seriously, how much more should we lower the bar to keep Long's boy here?

East Clintwood

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 21, 2017, 09:13:01 am
I do think he'll leave on his own.

The coaching search and subsequent hiring of a new coach will bring excitement for some fans. Other fans will be pissed because our new coach isn't the one they wanted.

In four or five years, we'll do it again.

And that's OK with me.

We know what we have with this guy and it's pitiful.

Let's at least try to improve ourselves by rolling the dice on some new blood.

I honestly don't think we could possibly do any worse.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Roaringboar

Quote from: Torqued pork on October 21, 2017, 11:17:00 am
Does anyone know what would be considered e a total collapse anymore? Would losing out qualify?  Seriouly, how much more should we lower the bar to keep Long's boy here?

I think this is just an argument some Bielemers are making with hope people aren't as upset if Bielema does end up staying....maybe this is an attempt from some of Long's plants in Hogville, but the truth is the season has already collapsed, and COULD get worse if we end up losing to the likes of Coastal Carolina or Mizzou because, I know we only have two wins, but Mizzou looks AWFUL and Coastal is almost as bad.....so........I'm not buying the noise, if Bert only wins one SEC game this year, he's out......I don't see any argument Long could make otherwise, especially now that we know the buyout isn't as bad as originally believed.....

HawgTide

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 21, 2017, 11:16:34 am
Insult or DISCREDIT........when you try to indicate someone has no idea what they are talking about, that is considered an attempt to discredit another individual.......again, that's just how Bielemers work, they either insult you and say you don't know anything about college football OR they simply try to discredit you by saying every stat, article, or argument you layout is either wrong or just a lie and that the poster has no idea what they are talking about.....which is essentially what you tried to do in your post.....

PRJ definitely isn't defending Bielema. He wants him gone asap. The end of this season is going to be brutal. Pace yourself

Pork Ranger

It's really a no brainer. His product on the field is not worth 4M a year. If JL is really just concerned with classroom success and not getting arrested...well you can definitely find someone who will do that for a much lower rate.

East Clintwood

Quote from: TrueBlue on October 21, 2017, 10:20:00 am
Why is it that we held Nutt to higher standard than Bret?

I am not a Nutt fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I would love to have his final team right now.

We have fallen far my friends.....where mediocrity is the "new" standard.

We're not mediocre.  We're far below that lofty standard.

We're 0 and 3, soon to be 0 and 8 or 1 and 7.  We've got a long way to go to be mediocre.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: HawgTide on October 21, 2017, 11:27:04 am

PRJ definitely isn't defending Bielema. He wants him gone asap. The end of this season is going to be brutal. Pace yourself

You aren't gonna get through to him. He thinks he is being insulted or discredited when someone states he doesn't have a thorough understanding of how the politics on the hill works. Just comes back with you don't understand or know anything and then he shouts he has been insulted.

SMDH

PRJ

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 21, 2017, 09:13:01 am
I do think he'll leave on his own

I've said this beginning in his first season. He won't or shouldn't stay at Ark too long. He almost has. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

LZH

Quote from: BritneySpareRibs on October 21, 2017, 11:29:17 am
It's really a no brainer. His product on the field is not worth 4M a year. If JL is really just concerned with classroom success and not getting arrested...well you can definitely find someone who will do that for a much lower rate.

But you have guys on here that swear his salary is irrelevant. That is just the going rate for a coach in the SECW right now. So what?

To me, it signals to the next group of potential hires here that they can half ass do their job for five years and make bank.

HiggiePiggy

Reason I want him gone this year is because I don't want Kelley saving his job here like Matt Jones and Darren McFadden did for Houston Nutt and giving him a decade here.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

razorsharptusk

GO HOGS!!

Roaringboar

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on October 21, 2017, 11:35:12 am
You aren't gonna get through to him. He thinks he is being insulted or discredited when someone states he doesn't have a thorough understanding of how the politics on the hill works. Just comes back with you don't understand or know anything and then he shouts he has been insulted.

SMDH

PRJ

Look dude, you went on the attack, I never said you were a Bert supporter, I said this argument that Bert'll be here next year is ridiculous, especially if he only wins 4 games like we're saying......I don't know what you're getting by coming after me, but I honestly don't care about you opinion of me.....I just find it ironic you went ranting on about how you're not a supporter based on a post that didn't even indicate you were....that's your problem, not mine......and it's like I said, what the posters on Hogville now about what actually goes on at the Hill would write the shortest book in history......that includes me and every other poster.......

USChog

I think the national media has a better idea than most our fans. With most of the posters here it seems it does not matter what the national media says you all will be upset.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: LZH on October 21, 2017, 11:43:38 am
But you have guys on here that swear his salary is irrelevant. That is just the going rate for a coach in the SECW right now. So what?

To me, it signals to the next group of potential hires here that they can half ass do their job for five years and make bank.

Pay what you have pay to get the coach you want. We should want a coach who would be in demand for most P5 jobs.  That will bring a high salary.  It's their career if they choose that route after we hire them.  No way we can predict or stop it.  I guess your solution is hire a less qualified coach. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

ricepig

Quote from: The Boar War on October 21, 2017, 09:59:38 am
I think the better question is: "What do you consider 'fact'?".  I have no idea whether Ricepig (nothing personal) is connected or not but 99 percent aren't.

I know a couple of people, but like most, I just read the tea leaves. I think he's back with a bowl game, I don't know if that includes a 5-7 bowl bid. If we only win a couple more, then I think he's gone, but it may be his decision.

October 21, 2017, 11:54:13 am #74 Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 12:44:25 pm by Karma
Quote from: WilsonHog on October 21, 2017, 10:52:11 am
Not at all. I just share my thoughts.
Changed your mind correct? I thought you previously said you think Bielema is let go if he doesn't leave on his own?

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 21, 2017, 11:48:20 am
Look dude, you went on the attack, I never said you were a Bert supporter, I said this argument that Bert'll be here next year is ridiculous, especially if he only wins 4 games like we're saying......I don't know what you're getting by coming after me, but I honestly don't care about you opinion of me.....I just find it ironic you went ranting on about how you're not a supporter based on a post that didn't even indicate you were....that's your problem, not mine......and it's like I said, what the posters on Hogville now about what actually goes on at the Hill would write the shortest book in history......that includes me and every other poster.......

No...no it wouldn't. See, many don't know what Jeff is doing but many have connections with people and Jeff has told those people what he is thinking on this.

Secondly, as long as some of the old money is still here, I can tell you exactly how the politics work and are going to work.

The book would have to be 2 volumes.

Right now.

PRJ

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on October 21, 2017, 10:51:52 am
like Nutt did, correct. It's already a done deal, men.
Rather than me arguing with you about this further, let me ask you this. Are you so convinced that Leach already has a deal in place because someone told you this and you believe them, or are you reading the various tea leaves and come to this conclusion on your own?

DemiHOG

Would you leave behind 4.5 million? On you own? I think not.

ricepig

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on October 21, 2017, 11:35:12 am

SMDH

PRJ

Yep, they run in different circles than the flame throwers, I don't know if he's just a youngin and hasn't experienced it before, but there are more moving parts to a firing and hiring than spinning mill.

elksnort

Roaringboar

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on October 21, 2017, 11:57:17 am
No...no it wouldn't. See, many don't know what Jeff is doing but many have connections with people and Jeff has told those people what he is thinking on this.

Secondly, as long as some of the old money is still here, I can tell you exactly how the politics work and are going to work.

The book would have to be 2 volumes.

Right now.

PRJ

Yeah.........."Connections"...........Connections did a helluva lot of good when we hired Bert.......I was on here when sources had it down to three names, one of those being Gruden........and we see how the hell that turned out.......Hogville is just filled with a lot of posters who pretend they know what's going on when for the most part they don't........These same connections were reporting back after the S.C. game Long was on the hot-seat, and now we're hearing he could get an extension.......again......Hogville is wrong far more than it's right......I still enjoy it because it's interesting to think about and debate these topics, but at the end of the day no one knows how it's going to go down until the very end......

Pork Ranger

Quote from: Karma on October 21, 2017, 11:58:10 am
Rather than me arguing with you about this further, let me ask you this. Are you so convinced that Leach already has a deal in place because someone told you this and you believe them, or are you reading the various tea leaves and come to this conclusion on your own?

There's no sense in arguing with him. He makes these "done deal" statements all the time in the recruiting forum.  Just read on and don't waste your time

Pork Ranger

Quote from: elksnort on October 21, 2017, 12:01:50 pm
Goodness, who cares?

Just go away.

Obviously I could care less where he goes. Just don't know a P5 school that would want him after what he's done here. Somebody prob will though

LZH

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on October 21, 2017, 11:53:04 am
  I guess your solution is hire a less qualified coach. 

I assume you are saying that winning 10 conference games in 4 1/2 years qualifies him to be an SEC head coach (only at Arkansas). Frankly, at this point, I don't care what they pay him or what he wins or loses anymore. I watch the games because I want the kids to do well and want to see how the young players play.... at least that gives me hope that next year's coach will have something to work with.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 21, 2017, 12:02:08 pm
Yeah.........."Connections"...........Connections did a helluva lot of good when we hired Bert.......I was on here when sources had it down to three names, one of those being Gruden........and we see how the hell that turned out.......Hogville is just filled with a lot of posters who pretend they know what's going on when for the most part they don't........These same connections were reporting back after the S.C. game Long was on the hot-seat, and now we're hearing he could get an extension.......again......Hogville is wrong far more than it's right......I still enjoy it because it's interesting to think about and debate these topics, but at the end of the day no one knows how it's going to go down until the very end......

Listen dude....I can tell you with great certainity that there was a faction of money that has approached Jeff twice this year, said we will put up the money for the buyout but we want a say in the next coach and that coach's name is Tim Horton. Jeff said no, Bret needs more time. That is just one faction. Just one. There are several factions. Which is why when Nutt left, it took 2 years too many because of factions making it into a cluster. Jeff came in and tampered down the money boys and has been left pretty much alone in his process. But one set of heavy hitters are already chirping, Jeff has said not now. So...doesn't matter if Jeff has a new contract or not, he gives Bret another year and there is not significant progress on the field and we will have a whole nother situation brewing. It's called politics.

This faction wants Timmy, that faction wants Norvell, another wants to stand Pat....and they all think they swing the heaviest bat....politics of power in Arkansas.

You can take this or leave it, I don't care....but it is the truth.

PRJ

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: LZH on October 21, 2017, 12:13:33 pm
I assume you are saying that winning 10 conference games in 4 1/2 years qualifies him to be an SEC head coach (only at Arkansas). Frankly, at this point, I don't care what they pay him or what he wins or loses anymore. I watch the games because I want the kids to do well and want to see how the young players play.... at least that gives me hope that next year's coach will have something to work with.

Bielema's contract was off what he did at  Wisconsin and the market value from that.  His raise was off the original contract. His market value has slipped.  But you don't cut a coach's pay. You fire them if you are at that point. 

Hogvillage Idiot

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 21, 2017, 12:02:08 pm
It's all gossip, and yet here we are.
"Winning is like shaving - do it every day or you wind up looking like a bum."

Jack Kemp

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: BritneySpareRibs on October 21, 2017, 12:07:03 pm
Obviously I could care less where he goes. Just don't know a P5 school that would want him after what he's done here. Somebody prob will though

An agent could sell it. Many coaches who run clean programs get a second and third chances.

Roaringboar

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on October 21, 2017, 12:14:34 pm
Listen dude....I can tell you with great certainity that there was a faction of money that has approached Jeff twice this year, said we will put up the money for the buyout but we want a say in the next coach and that coach's name is Tim Horton. Jeff said no, Bret needs more time. That is just one faction. Just one. There are several factions. Which is why when Nutt left, it took 2 years too many because of factions making it into a cluster. Jeff came in and tampered down the money boys and has been left pretty much alone in his process. But one set of heavy hitters are already chirping, Jeff has said not now. So...doesn't matter if Jeff has a new contract or not, he gives Bret another year and there is not significant progress on the field and we will have a whole nother situation brewing. It's called politics.

This faction wants Timmy, that faction wants Norvell, another wants to stand Pat....and they all think they swing the heaviest bat....politics of power in Arkansas.

PRJ

Yeah, and people said the same crap when it came to who we were going to hire last time.....this faction B.S......I've heard it before and it's just B.S.......sure the big money donors are going to push for certain people, but in the end Long, if he's still here, will have the final say, and Hogville will be wrong again......I sure as heck hope it isn't Tim Horton, that sounds like a bad hire to me......AND, this is just your word about something that happened "Behind the scenes"......no evidence........I could get up and say I knew someone who offered to pay the buyout as long as we went after Chip Kelley......now that's crap because I don't, but who's to say I know any better......I just have to reference our last coaching search, because everyone had it down to three names, and the one I remember because it was the one I wanted was Gruden, and there were big HOF Hogvillians ranting about how "Oh it's going to be Gruden, my guy said so"......they were saying that for like three guys, and Bielema was pulled out of Long's @$$ it seemed like.....at the end of the day it's like I said, what Hogville knows would write the shortest book in history about what actually happens behind the scenes because NONE of it has been right for the most part........

LZH

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on October 21, 2017, 12:18:29 pm
Bielema's contract was off what he did at  Wisconsin and the market value from that.  His raise was off the original contract. His market value has slipped.  But you don't cut a coach's pay. You fire them if you are at that point. 

Since you put it that way, then we are in agreement. If we are going to pay $4+ million a year to compete in the SECW, then we need a new coach.

Hogvillage Idiot

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on October 21, 2017, 12:14:34 pm

PRJ
It seems though that Mr. Long ignores the politics and has effectively neutered the politics of old.

Jack Kemp

Roaringboar

Quote from: Hogvillage Idiot on October 21, 2017, 12:18:38 pm
It's all gossip, and yet here we are.

That's exactly what it is......Sports gossip......Water-cooler talk, and I don't mind it, but I hate these posters who've been on here longer treating others like idiots or morons simply because we don't agree with them......and now many of the older posters, especially the ones who were basically shutting down any "Fire-Bielema" talk, are now jumping the shark and saying, "Yep, it's time to go now....".........I don't mind the gossip and the rumors because it's fun to read and it's interesting to think about.......but don't get ticked because someone doesn't take your word for gold......

elksnort

Quote from: BritneySpareRibs on October 21, 2017, 12:07:03 pm
I hear you. I was not trying to be argumentative.

I want the man gone. His results are embarrassing.

Hogvillage Idiot

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 21, 2017, 12:24:49 pm
That's exactly what it is......Sports gossip......Water-cooler talk, and I don't mind it, but I hate these posters who've been on here longer treating others like idiots or morons simply because we don't agree with them......and now many of the older posters, especially the ones who were basically shutting down any "Fire-Bielema" talk, are now jumping the shark and saying, "Yep, it's time to go now....".........I don't mind the gossip and the rumors because it's fun to read and it's interesting to think about.......but don't get ticked because someone doesn't take your word for gold......
Bielema was looking good a couple years ago in his third year and not too bad last year even though the team took a tail spin at the end.  He has earned his 5th year, but its now clear that his program is not improving and is instead moving backward.

Many are too quick to jump on bandwagons whether its to support a coach or not to support a coach, but cooler heads always win out in the more important long term.

I support our coach.  Period.  No matter who he is.  Bielema was given a sufficient time to prove himself and he has failed.  Its time to move on.  Yet I support him and the team until that happens.

Jack Kemp

Golferhog

I think Central Florida would be a perfect spot for Bielema.  Scott Frost leaving for either Nebraska or another high profile job would open the door.  He could recruit Florida well and win with 2nd and 3rd tier Florida talent.  I'm hoping he will take the Chris Ash route and leave on his own knowing another horrible year could really limit him moving forward.

Locutus_of_Boar

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 21, 2017, 09:04:21 am
Barring a total collapse in the second half of the season, I think the only way Bielema leaves is on his own.

Barring a total collapse?  Going 0-6 in the last six games against power 5 opposition doesn't allow much room for any further collapse. 

Upcoming games against Ole Miss, Coastal Carolina, and Missouri are completely meaningless.  There are only three chances for the corpse to flop around a bit and give faint signs of life. 

All six remaining opponents are flawed so statistically CBB ought to be able to eek out a few of those games without doing a single thing to improve his team.

CBB sold the fans twice in 2014 and 2015 he was turning the corner.  Fans might be resigned to Long doing nothing till he himself is at risk but no one really buys the half-hearted effort to find the dimmest flicker of light at the end of a very dark tunnel.

Gameday doesn't expect Arkansas to be a competitive program in the SEC so their logic is Arkansas has a nice guy as coach in CBB and that's good enough just as Houston Nutt in his day was funny enough.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: Hogvillage Idiot on October 21, 2017, 12:24:42 pm
It seems though that Mr. Long ignores the politics and has effectively neutered the politics of old.

Yeah....it seems. Let this year go further down the drain and next year not significantly improve and watch the nuetered cajones rejuvenate....

PRJ

Pork Ranger

The thing is, you don't have to be connected or in the know or have some overwhelming understanding of Arkansas athletics to understand we need to make a change. It's pretty easy to understand, I mean look at the guy on the sidelines. He's lost and can't get his team to play more than 1 half of football

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 21, 2017, 12:22:04 pm
Yeah, and people said the same crap when it came to who we were going to hire last time.....this faction B.S......I've heard it before and it's just B.S.......sure the big money donors are going to push for certain people, but in the end Long, if he's still here, will have the final say, and Hogville will be wrong again......I sure as heck hope it isn't Tim Horton, that sounds like a bad hire to me......AND, this is just your word about something that happened "Behind the scenes"......no evidence........I could get up and say I knew someone who offered to pay the buyout as long as we went after Chip Kelley......now that's crap because I don't, but who's to say I know any better......I just have to reference our last coaching search, because everyone had it down to three names, and the one I remember because it was the one I wanted was Gruden, and there were big HOF Hogvillians ranting about how "Oh it's going to be Gruden, my guy said so"......they were saying that for like three guys, and Bielema was pulled out of Long's @$$ it seemed like.....at the end of the day it's like I said, what Hogville knows would write the shortest book in history about what actually happens behind the scenes because NONE of it has been right for the most part........

It isn't BS but keep your head down and root for Les Miles...

PRJ

247Hog

Quote from: USChog on October 21, 2017, 11:48:38 am
I think the national media has a better idea than most our fans. With most of the posters here it seems it does not matter what the national media says you all will be upset.

If i listened to National Media, Hillary would be sitting in the White House right now.

This is my team and i dont give a Frank what national media says. This has been the worst team ive seen in my entire life as a Razorback team. It's not just about W and L. We look lost, coaches are stubborn, come out from kick off looking depressed, come out from half looking like our dog was killed in the locker room, we're not competitive. National media and other SEC teams want us to keep BB because they can look at us and chalk up a W. I remember when we could do that looking at the schedule. So national media can kiss my ass.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan