Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Favorite Hog highlight video?

Started by HogMantheIntruder, August 21, 2017, 03:16:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogMantheIntruder

So my office is doing a video a day count down to kickoff on our Facebook page. I began today with Whaley's stiff arm (thanks Bacon_Bitz). Any links to videos or suggestions for the days to come would be greatly appreciated. I don't think the mods would like it if I plugged our page, so if you want the link, PM me. Thanks in advance! 
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

hawgdavis

Quote from: Poppa Tart on August 21, 2017, 03:16:41 pm
So my office is doing a video a day count down to kickoff on our Facebook page. I began today with Whaley's stiff arm (thanks Bacon_Bitz). Any links to videos or suggestions for the days to come would be greatly appreciated. I don't think the mods would like it if I plugged our page, so if you want the link, PM me. Thanks in advance! 

Is it kick off time yet. Can't get here fast enough, kinda like Christmas when I was a kid ha ha ha. Then the season goes by so fast it just messes you up

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: hawgdavis on August 21, 2017, 03:21:12 pm

Is it kick off time yet. Can't get here fast enough, kinda like Christmas when I was a kid ha ha ha. Then the season goes by so fast it just messes you up
Truer words have never been spoken.
   -Harry Solomon

factchecker

Here are videos focused on players currently on the roster:

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

EastexHawg

Favorite?  For a player, it would be Matt Jones' highlight video.  So many big plays...

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2017, 04:51:19 pm
the adams return never gets old

Quote from: factchecker on August 21, 2017, 04:18:23 pm

These are perfect factchecker. Really appreciate you.

Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2017, 04:51:19 pm
the adams return never gets old

Good call. That one will definitely make the cut.

Quote from: EastexHawg on August 21, 2017, 04:43:43 pm
Favorite?  For a player, it would be Matt Jones' highlight video.  So many big plays...
Anything specific, or are you thinking more like a career highlight reel?
   -Harry Solomon

Andrew Hogfan

DMac has the best college highlight video hands down.  Doesn't matter which one,  any from YouTube
WPS!!!

jlhogfan

Verne L with the "Say Goodbye" DMAC run against LSU

Andrew Hogfan

WPS!!!

PharmacistHog

I always like dmac's left handed pass.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

Cmheinley

Damn you factchecker. I just watched all those videos. I just can't do it. 10 days is too much.

Hog-Corleone

This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

Hog-Corleone

This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

Hollywood870

Quote from: Poppa Tart on August 21, 2017, 03:16:41 pm
Arkansas vs Texas A&M 1989 for the SWC Title. Late November. You Tube.

EastexHawg

onebadrubi

Quote from: PharmacistHog on August 21, 2017, 06:34:55 pm
I always like dmac's left handed pass.

Didn't hatcher do the same last year to Austin?

micali

Quote from: Hog-Corleone on August 21, 2017, 08:18:03 pm
This is one of my favorites:

I was there in the visitor section. The guy ai bought the tickets from didn't tell me they were on AU side. We had fun despite the fact.

thebignasty

Quote from: EastexHawg on August 21, 2017, 04:43:43 pm

The long run at RRS against (i think )Ole Miss where he dunks it through the uprights at the end has long been one of my favorites.

PorkRinds

Quote from: factchecker on August 21, 2017, 04:18:23 pm

I love the way Whaley just lowers his shoulder and looks for contact instead of just running out of bounds.

bennyl08

Quote from: thebignasty on August 22, 2017, 11:51:13 am
The long run at RRS against (i think )Ole Miss where he dunks it through the uprights at the end has long been one of my favorites.

That was the first game I got to attend.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

MS_HogFan

SOOIE

HogMantheIntruder

These are fantastic guys! I really appreciate all the feedback. I knew I could count on my Hogvillians to come through.  :)
   -Harry Solomon

PharmacistHog

Quote from: onebadrubi on August 21, 2017, 10:03:09 pm

Not sure. I had never seen someone throw passes with either hand before dmac. That was just so damn impressive to me.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

supersaint

Quote from: onebadrubi on August 21, 2017, 10:03:09 pm

He threw a left handed pass to him.  I think he's actually left handed though.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.