Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Archie Manning raves about Austin Allen’s impact at Manning Passing Academy

Started by jbcarol, August 15, 2017, 07:04:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Quote"I tell you what he's a good kid," he said. "We got a lot of comments on Austin Allen. He takes his relationship with these kids, he has fun with them, he works them. He says and does the right thing. I know his daddy well, I know how proud he is of him. The Manning family thinks the world of Austin Allen."
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

PorkRinds

Yet we have posters here who question his attitude and leadership.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: PorkRinds on August 15, 2017, 07:58:43 pm
Unfortunately I hate to say it but there are some who would very likely question the same of Jesus Christ.

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

PorkRinds

Quote from: Michael_E_Davis on August 15, 2017, 10:20:02 pm
What person of average intellect would question Jesus Christ?  That is silly.  It's like being an adult, and questioning the existence of Santa Claus.  It's something intellectual people grown out of after childhood.

Now to Austin Allen.  I don't question the fact that he is a good kid.  It does worry me that Manning didn't say he was impressed with his skills as a quarterback though.

YGBSM.

jvanhorn

Quote from: Three and Snout on August 16, 2017, 01:23:17 am
Not sure if serious...

Oh.  I just thought it meant you were too lazy or incompetent to write a complete sentence.

Three and Snout

Quote from: jvanhorn on August 16, 2017, 01:26:03 am
Oh.  I just thought it meant you were too lazy or incompetent to write a complete sentence.

There's always memes!

presidenthog

Quote from: Michael_E_Davis on August 15, 2017, 10:20:02 pm
What person of average intellect would question Jesus Christ?  That is silly.  It's like being an adult, and questioning the existence of Santa Claus.  It's something intellectual people grown out of after childhood.

Now to Austin Allen.  I don't question the fact that he is a good kid.  It does worry me that Manning didn't say he was impressed with his skills as a quarterback though.

He said he was a good QB as well. It was on Bo's show. Very accurate and consistent. Went on to say more importantly he was a good kid.

jbcarol

SEC Network‏Verified account @SECNetwork

QB: Austin Allen
WR: Calvin Ridley
WR: Christian Kirk
TE: Isaac Nauta

@ChrisDoering's Ultimate SEC Depth Chart: http://bit.ly/2i2vRlU

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Hoggish1

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: PorkRinds on August 15, 2017, 07:58:43 pm

That "in before" thing is important(to you) isn't it?

Cinco de Hogo

I quit worrying about AA the first game of last year.  He will not be the reason we fail very often but he will have more than his share of reasons we succeed.

regi

I think Austin is a player and he may have the best single season passing stats in school history this season. However, Archie also raved about and vouched for Hugh Freeze and the kind of man and leader he would be for that darn hole of a program. So, there is that.

jjdlc

Haven't you heard, the only reason Peyton Manning ever started a game in the NFL was because of his dads friendship with Bobby Allen.  ???

Headhog32

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on August 17, 2017, 03:44:41 pm
I quit worrying about AA the first game of last year.  He will not be the reason we fail very often but he will have more than his share of reasons we succeed.
wish everyone would see It this way! well said, kids a winner

HotlantaHog

AA will get most of the credit if Hogs do really well this year and most of the blame if they underperform. It's a team game -- whatever credit or blame there is will be highly exaggerated.