Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What the....???

Started by Dr. Starcs, June 23, 2015, 11:47:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Starcs

Shopping and bargains?!?!

At least I'm first!  Lol

redbarn

I think this is great especially if you have kids going to school or college. Thanks Lanny.   Yesterday we took our girls to Belks in Russellville and found about 6 racks of very nice things for them that were marked down, some from 40 or 50 dollars all the way down to 5.00. We bought around 20 sweaters and shirts for 107.00.   Just want to pass it on if anyone lose enough wants to check it out.
"I'm against the constitutionality of marriage in any way, shape, or form.  You may quote me......."  Rev Jerry Falwell

Jackrabbit Hog

Two words:    Cracker......Barrel.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Wayne Watson

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on June 30, 2015, 07:45:28 am
Two words:    Cracker......Barrel.

Two words:   Over.....Rated.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

Overtheroadtruckdriver

The thing I like about Cracker Barrel is you can get everthing from a chicken fried steak to a pick ax to a Andy Griffith video collection (and we know it's hard to find Andy on tv since the story broke in the national examiner about him beating don knotts to a pulp and there's a lot of them shows I haven't ever seen).

It's a bargain.  Everthing there is a bargain especially them Christmas sweatshirts and novelty toys.

Boardon Hamsay

In before "Son of All Things What the....??? Merged"
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

pigture perfect

Oh dear Lord, don't let my wife see this forum!
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

WardamnHOGGLE

Here's to hoping that there are zero good deals on Arkansas apparel at the end of this season. :razorback:

LSUFan

I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

Doyle Hograves

Quote from: Wayne Watson on July 06, 2015, 05:38:57 pm
Two words:   Over.....Rated.

No more calls please, we have a winner...
***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.

Big Papa Satan

LSUFan

We now need a PMS forum.

outlawhogeywells

Quote from: LSUFan on July 29, 2015, 02:59:09 pm
We now need a PMS forum.
We have one its called jump ball

ImHogginIt

Three threads in a month. Place is on fire !!!

When I was a mod I tried to get a scrapbooking forum. They should have listened to me  >:(

We could get our own Hogville scrapbook team and go to conventions. Lots of available chicks at these things

Dr. Starcs

Any under the age of 60?

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on July 31, 2015, 02:36:11 pm
Any under the age of 60?

The ones over 60 tend to be the slimmest ones but they also have more $$$. So if you're looking for a sugar momma ...

LSUFan

This place is poppin' like a Lawrence Welk marathon.