Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LSU lol! 17-0

Started by Michael_E_Davis, September 30, 2017, 07:58:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael_E_Davis

I am starting to not feel so bad about Arkansas.   Troy embarrassing LSU at home is just too much fun. 
"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

Cmheinley

haha I can't believe it either. I think we're witnessing the equivalent of our ULM vs Arkansas game

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Glad we don't play troy this year. Bahaha
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

my3boneheads

moses_007

Looks like LSU has no offense tonight.  Tennessee didn't either today, losing 41-0 at home to Georgia.

my3boneheads

Sorry. The other posts didn't show on my phone.

hawgdavis

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Ed caught lighting in a bottle last year and the corndogs bought it hook line and sinker.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

RyeHogFan

LSU got a lot of premature praise for their shutout of BYU.  Since then, BYU has shown to be a downright horrible team this year.  Since then, LSU has beaten a hapless Chattanooga team, gotten blasted by a Mississippi State team that has since been blown out twice by UGA and Auburn, and narrowly defeated  a below average Syracuse team.  Troy is really just revealing what has been apparent for a few weeks now, LSU is far from a top 25 team and it has to be one of the games left on our schedule that we have a realistic shot at winning. 

JackTNHogfan

We have Bert.  I'm pretty sure we will lose.

David†

Couldn't happen to a better bunch of punks. Go Troy!!!

Hogz87

The West is a joke.  Alabama is comfortably the best team in the West and Auburn is comfortably the second best team.  After that, LSU, A&M, Mississippi State, OM, and Arkansas are all "meh" at best, and all are capable of beating each other.

PonderinHog

Ironhawg

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on September 30, 2017, 08:04:37 pm
Ed caught lighting in a bottle last year and the corndogs bought it hook line and sinker.

Here's to hoping LSU can't afford his buyout anytime soon.

Hogz87

Why did the announcers say "let's see if they'll review this"??? 

That was clearly a fumble.  I mean you couldn't even kinda sorta debate that it wasn't.

TNRazorbacker

Please oh please let Troy goose egg LSU.

moses_007

Quote from: TNRazorbacker on September 30, 2017, 08:18:23 pm
Troy beat New Mexico State, so they must be pretty good.  You saw today how good an offense NMS has.

je100

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on September 30, 2017, 08:00:07 pm
Glad we don't play troy this year. Bahaha

Well, they beat NM State by 3.

kp72204

Quote from: TNRazorbacker on September 30, 2017, 08:18:23 pm
Highly doubt that happens

jfred59

mckinneyhog5

The biggest BS offensive PI call ever just happened. Thy called it on the receiver because he put his hands on the defender off the LOS.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

jfred59

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 30, 2017, 08:25:12 pm
The biggest BS offensive PI call ever just happened. Thy called it on the receiver because he put his hands on the defender off the LOS.

LSU will get every call the rest of the way.  Curles got his call in his little headset

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: jfred59 on September 30, 2017, 08:30:34 pm
LSU will get every call the rest of the way.  Curles got his call in his little headset

Yep and it's disgusting...
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

TNRazorbacker

Did everyone hear that?? - I think someone dropped a pin in Baton Rouge.

hogcard1964

Quote from: jfred59 on September 30, 2017, 08:30:34 pm

It's bullshyte

From Tusk Till Dawn

Troy is pretty good or LSU is really bad.  24-7 with 8 to go!

David†

Ugly Uncle

I think an SEC team losing to a sunbelt team is bad for all of us.

This is really bad.
Retired Radio Host

Großer Kriegschwein

If Troy wants to win, they need to start moving the ball again and keep it out of the officials hands in the 4th.
This is my non-signature signature.

LRHawg

I don't think even Curles and crew can save the Tigers.

solitons

today we are happier than LSU'd fans, hope for this season too

Kevin

the place has cleared out.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Rayzback

Walking dead exiting Death Valley in mass.
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

David†

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on September 30, 2017, 08:46:41 pm
I think an SEC team losing to a sunbelt team is bad for all of us.

This is really bad.

Why?

LSU deserves it.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Everyone fighting for last place in the SEC west (except Bama).

Porkchop#1

Corndogs on a fire sale in baton Rouge, fans pouring out of the stadium to get one...nothing like a good burnt corndog on a Saturday nite in deaf valley.

jfred59

Quote from: LRHawg on September 30, 2017, 08:47:13 pm
I don't think even Curles and crew can save the Tigers.

Wouldnt bet a dime on that

BrianG

Ed is a terrible head coach.  He has lived on being a good recruiter.  SEC.  SEC.

David†

Looks like the 3-4 is working for troy

moses_007

Troy will defeat LS WHO.

David†

Well crap. Not on that play

TNRazorbacker

Ugly Uncle

One thing about LSU.  They know how to hit the exits.

They will clear out a stadium way before the game is over.

I was there when we beat them two years ago...nearly had the stadium to myself at the end.

I was at the possum rally baseball game.  All the folks saying they were there for that game...liars.  There probably wasn't more than 4 or 5 hundred there at the end...and I'm being kind.

They'll quit on ya for sure.
Retired Radio Host

DEVIL DOG HOG

Why are there 4 LSU treads on Hogville?
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

The Great Hambino

David†

Crap. I wish troy could hang onto the football.

PonderinHog

And Troy fumbles inside the LSU five.

ceegar

LSU has life.  They may still pull this out.  The mad hatter would
Go Hogs. Go Noles.

LRHawg

Quote from: David† on September 30, 2017, 08:59:45 pm
Crap. I wish troy could hang onto the football.

Announcer's curse.

David†