Quote from: mountainhog on September 12, 2013, 10:42:49 am
Have they started yet?
Nope not yet. I think they start around 25th or 26th of this month. :razorback:
Respect Your Opponent, But Fear None!!! #1-0 WPS

Hawg Red

azhog10

Quote from: Hawg Red on September 12, 2013, 11:02:52 am
I remember reading the 26th.
They def moved them up a week. I remember we started like Oct 5th or 15th. Now they are letting them start in to September.

jbcarol

"Starting Sunday, teams across the country could finally begin team skill instruction... For two hours a week, coaches can get the full team together for practice. Up until this point, they've only been allowed to do individual skill instruction in groups of four players. The practice hour allotment moves to the full 20 hours a week starting Sept. 27, several weeks before the traditional mid-October start..."

Eric Lindsey, www.coachcal.com
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Nipsey Mussle

If we want to go, do we just walk in bwa? how does it work?

Rooster Hogburn

Quote from: BBsTheMan on September 19, 2013, 02:45:03 pm
If we want to go, do we just walk in bwa? how does it work?

Just tell them you know me
To forgive is to set a pisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.-Lewis B. Smedes

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Nipsey Mussle

pghawg1

before we can practice at Bud Walton they have got to get a new floor. The floor was ruined last week by the rain

jjdlc

Quote from: pghawg1 on September 22, 2013, 04:12:41 pm
before we can practice at Bud Walton they have got to get a new floor. The floor was ruined last week by the rain

Ouch, really?  Roof leaking or what?

pghawg1

they have had some sort of construction going on around Bud Walton

mountainhog

jbcarol

Logan Wilson ‏@NWALogan 6h
Anderson: "We're going to face some adversity. Just like with the arena (flooding). What do you do? We adjust. Good teams adjust."

Robbie Neiswanger ‏@NWARobbie 6h
Anderson said Arkansas will open preseason by practicing in the HPER Saturday and Sunday while floor is being finished.

Dudley E. Dawson ‏@Dedsports 5h
Bud Walton Arena's court should be ready for practice on Monday - here is what it looks like today http://ow.ly/i/3jysH

Logan Wilson ‏@NWALogan 6h
Anderson on being in Barnhill: "It brought back a lot of memories and it was kind of nostalgic... That particular day, Todd Day was there."

Robbie Neiswanger ‏@NWARobbie 6h
Anderson said Arkansas will hold its Red-White scrimmage on Oct. 27 at 3:30 p.m.

Matt Jones ‏@NWAMatt 30 Sep
Arkansas will open preseason basketball practice Saturday http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2013/sep/30/hoops-practice-begins-saturday/ ...
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

woodrow hog call

Couple of the players  talked about how honored they felt to practice in Barnhill. I loved reading that.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

UNCLE BACK

Barnhill is one of the top Arenas in College BBall history and most of the experts concur... Top meaning tough to play at/in...

jbcarol

Quote from: UNCLE BACK on October 03, 2013, 01:16:07 pm
Barnhill is one of the top Arenas in College BBall history and most of the experts concur... Top meaning tough to play at/in...

Jerry Tipton is a Lexington basketball beat writer who has covered the SEC for thirty years. In response to a survey he said Barnhill provided the greatest home court advantage of any he had visited past or present.

He was only there once when the Hogs beat a 30-win, Final Four UK team.

thirrdegreetusker

the famous rant:

"If I can't practice, I can't practice. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game last it's my last but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that?

Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about practice. We're talking about practice man. (laughter from the media crowd) We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We're not talking about the game. We're talking about practice. When you come to the arena, and you see me play, you've seen me play right, you've seen me give everything I've got, but we're talking about practice right now. (more laughter)

Reporter: "But it's an issue that your coach continues to raise?"

Iverson: "Hey I hear you, it's funny to me to, hey it's strange to me too but we're talking about practice man, we're not even talking about the game, when it actually matters, we're talking about practice."

mountainhog

choppedporkextrasauce

with the floor being a blank canvas, put the slobbering Hog back instead of the boring but accurate Hog they replaced it with.

SoonerSooie

Rooster Hogburn

Quote from: choppedporkextrasauce on October 03, 2013, 06:44:49 pm
with the floor being a blank canvas, put the slobbering Hog back instead of the boring but accurate Hog they replaced it with.

Just tell them you know me, and they will accept your request.
To forgive is to set a pisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.-Lewis B. Smedes

choppedporkextrasauce

Quote from: Rooster Hogburn on October 04, 2013, 04:03:12 pm
Just tell them you know me, and they will accept your request.

if only that were true Sir.

jbcarol

Matt Jones ‏@NWAMatt 14m
At the HPER. RT @RazorbackMBB: The season is officially underway! Coach Anderson addresses the team before practice. pic.twitter.com/0X9fgtOm5M

PonderinHog

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?