Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My sources

Started by travelguy, November 25, 2012, 08:32:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

travelguy

tell me that the new head coach is to be named next week.........none other than one of my personal favorites......Mark Mangino!  You heard it here first!!!!!!  :)

Hogmiser

First Week Of December Is When The New HC Will Be Annouced!! :) :razorback:
Welcome to Hog Country Brett Bielema!! We are Happy to have You as A Hog Brett. Go Hogs and WPS!!

Doug

So... you stuck this in MMQB... even though we have a Coaching Search forum? Epitome of Fail #1.

Second fail? I've called for Mangino over a month ago. :) A little slow on the uptake there.

Thread moved.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Pulled(PP)pork

if this is true, expect ticket prices/packages to rise, somebody has to pay up to feed that dude

Pulled out...

UncleFrank

They'd better shore up foodservices on campus, hire extra workers, put several more vending machines in the BAC, double-order everything for at least 3 or 4 months 'til we see how much we're gonna need, etc.  ;D

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: UncleFrank on November 25, 2012, 10:38:35 am
They'd better shore up foodservices on campus, hire extra workers, put several more vending machines in the BAC, double-order everything for at least 3 or 4 months 'til we see how much we're gonna need, etc.  ;D
Im sure there will be something about the Alma Sonic in his contract

PP

farmhawg

The insurance will go up at the UofA.....
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

HF#1

He has a lot of weight to throw around.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

farmhawg

At least we know he can't ride a motorcycle.

And I do not want to see what that dude could land from the female department.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

JaxnHog

Forget the UA private planes....you would need to start tracking C-17s.

Pig In The City

Quote from: JaxnHog on November 25, 2012, 10:51:39 am

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Brand X Hog Fan

That's funny right there.
"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

Pulled(PP)pork

werd

PP

lilredheadedlady

I hope it's not Mangino.  He's been in a lot of trouble around his behavior from what I understand.  Bleh.
I love our Arkansas Razorback players! WPS!

RazorWhacker

Quote from: travelguy on November 25, 2012, 08:32:56 am
tell me that the new head coach is to be named next week.........none other than one of my personal favorites......Mark Mangino!  You heard it here first!!!!!!  :)

I cleaned 3 deer this weekend and still have a huge gut pile on the back field.

IT'S A SIGN!!!!

UncleFrank

When he "walks on campus", the entire student population will know it.
It will give new meaning to "rumblings coming from the athletic department".
Two or three new restaurants will open up in Fayetteville just on the strength of this news alone (and revenues will probably skyrocket at all of them).
Use of the 'freight elevators' on campus is about to go WAY UP!  ;D

Tim

Calling All Hogs

This hire would be enormous.

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: UncleFrank on November 25, 2012, 10:57:26 am
When he "walks on campus", the entire student population will know it.
It will give new meaning to "rumblings coming from the athletic department".
Two or three new restaurants will open up in Fayetteville just on the strength of this news alone (and revenues will probably skyrocket at all of them).
Use of the 'freight elevators' on campus is about to go WAY UP!  ;D
what's missing in eateries, wise? for the greater Fayettenam metropolis. I could use a good stock to invest in

PP

UncleFrank

Is there a "REALLY BIG & Enormous Men's Shop" in Fayetteville?

jackflash

will go out on a limb and say it won't be him

Nuttsuks

Quote from: lilredheadedlady on November 25, 2012, 10:56:58 am
I hope it's not Mangino.  He's been in a lot of trouble around his behavior from what I understand.  Bleh.
exactly what I was thinking

Brand X Hog Fan

"I want to give you [Arkansas] something you've never had." - Coach Bielema, December 5, 2012, the beginning of a Dynasty!

Quote from: oldbear on January 14, 2013, 07:56:49 pm
The recruiting rankings guarantee success about as well as getting Lee Corso to choose your team as the winner.

travelguy

some people take things way to seriously.  I was just having some fun.