Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why doesn't Arkansas play in the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon?

Started by gopigs, November 17, 2015, 04:31:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gopigs

Arkansas has been asked the previous two years to play in this marathon of 24+ hours of games shown on ESPN. We have been offered the noon spot and the 3:30 pm spot over the past couple years. I understand not wanting to showcase this year's roster, but it would of be nice the previous two years with Portis and Qualls. I know thousands of students would show up as well just to get out of class.

-Blu

Quote from: gopigs on November 17, 2015, 04:31:50 pm
Arkansas has been asked the previous two years to play in this marathon of 24+ hours of games shown on ESPN. We have been offered the noon spot and the 3:30 pm spot over the past couple years. I understand not wanting to showcase this year's roster, but it would of be nice the previous two years with Portis and Qualls. I know thousands of students would show up as well just to get out of class.

From the looks of all the upsets your seeing, may not be wanting to take any unnecessary risks and making sure we have all the fan support we can get at the games.  You probably cut your fan attendance in half having a noon or 3:00 game on a weekday like that.