Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Boxscore...

Started by Swinesong1, November 13, 2015, 09:00:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rude1

Durham 10 assists, 6 turns....The turnovers stood out to me but didn't realize he was getting that many assists. Really needs to cut down on the TOs as many of his aren't from attempting to make a play they are simply from just being careless with the basketball.

King Kong

Quote from: rude1 on November 13, 2015, 09:26:21 pm
Durham 10 assists, 6 turns....The turnovers stood out to me but didn't realize he was getting that many assists. Really needs to cut down on the TOs as many of his aren't from attempting to make a play they are simply from just being careless with the basketball.

Kid can really pass the ball.

-Blu

Quote from: rude1 on November 13, 2015, 09:26:21 pm

A couple of those he was a recipient of bad passes, really wasn't his fault.  But I agree he had a few that was careless.  He's been consistent with his high assist numbers though.  Had 9 and 7 in the first exhibitions and 10 tonight.  He really got Moses involved, I hope he keeps it up.  I believe he'll clean those turnovers up as he get use to playing major minutes.

rude1

Quote from: -Blu on November 13, 2015, 09:32:13 pm
A couple of those he was a recipient of bad passes, really wasn't his fault.  But I agree he had a few that was careless.  He's been consistent with his high assist numbers though.  Had 9 and 7 in the first exhibitions and 10 tonight.  He really got Moses involved, I hope he keeps it up.  I believe he'll clean those turnovers up as he get use to playing major minutes.
I agree, I think he will clean those up because they aren't coming from being out of control but rather just a slight careless with the basketball at times.

azhog10

Too many unforced turnovers. One one hand you can say they are easily correctable. But we will see.