Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Southern University

Started by Razorbacks#1, November 13, 2015, 06:29:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

dsgreen

Hannahs with another three on the assist from Bell.

39-20 Hogs

GatorHog

TomasPistola

I do like the Dusty can drive the ball and move well. He's not just a spot up 3point shooter.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

dsgreen

Quote from: TomasPistola on November 13, 2015, 07:44:51 pm
I do like the Dusty can drive the ball and move well. He's not just a spot up 3point shooter.

He is like Rotnei Clark but those extra 4 inches are really helpful

RyanLR

That was a filthy jumper by Hannahs. Dude is on fire!

TomasPistola

Quote from: dsgreen on November 13, 2015, 07:46:01 pm
He is like Rotnei Clark but those extra 4 inches are really helpful

I felt like Rotnei couldn't sidestep a defender and make the shot. Dusty seems to be better at that. He's a little slow on D though.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

dsgreen

Didn't see who the foul was on, but Allen misses both shots at the line for Southern

Bell misses the long 3.  39-20 Hogs

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

dsgreen

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: dsgreen on November 13, 2015, 07:47:18 pm
Didn't see who the foul was on, but Allen misses both shots at the line for Southern

Bell misses the long 3.  39-20 Hogs
Would you like to do the PBP the 2nd half? If so, let me know. Outstanding job so far.

THUNDER!

RyanLR

We cut down on our fouls and this can be a really good defensive team. Didn't shoot great but still 15 point lead at halftime.

dsgreen

They've looked pretty good so far.  It's only Southern, but through the first half and the exhibition games, they have really given me some cautious optimism over this season.

dsgreen

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 13, 2015, 07:51:10 pm
Would you like to do the PBP the 2nd half? If so, let me know. Outstanding job so far.

I can try and keep up, but I am working some while watching as well.  May be able to fit that all in the commercial breaks.

Dominicanhog

hammer66

I realize the competition is not good but this hog team has more potential than I thought. Of course a huge factor will be Kingsley playing like this consistently. I'm liking the hustle.

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: dsgreen on November 13, 2015, 07:52:55 pm
I can try and keep up, but I am working some while watching as well.  May be able to fit that all in the commercial breaks.
Give it a go. If you get behind, I will jump in and give you an assist. And thanks in advance.

THUNDER!

dsgreen

Quote from: Dominicanhog on November 13, 2015, 07:56:24 pm
so Whitt didn't score in the 1st half?

No, only attempted 1 shot.  Think he got pulled after a couple fouls.  Had a nice assist on one of the breaks.  I expect him to contribute more in the 2nd half.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: dsgreen on November 13, 2015, 07:58:42 pm
No, only attempted 1 shot.  Think he got pulled after a couple fouls.  Had a nice assist on one of the breaks.  I expect him to contribute more in the 2nd half.

thanks, a bit surprising.. maybe the game is a little fast for him or he was to hyped and Mike wanted im to watch a bit first

Razorbacks#1

Top Scores for the HOGS
Hannahs 13 pts
Moses 9 pts
Bell 9 pts

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

Currently shooting:
43% FG for the game
40% 3FG from the game
67% from FT for the game

THUNDER!

dsgreen

Arkansas turns it over, Allen hits two inside for Southern

40-27 Hogs

dsgreen

Bell misses the shot off the inbound, 3rd foul on Miles

40-27 Hogs

Hog_Swanson

None of these kids have played tons of minutes together.  If they start to gel, this will get exciting.  Plus, I think Mike is still trying to find the right combination to put in there.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

dsgreen

Foul on Kingsley.  Banks makes 2/2

40-29 Hogs

3 players with 3 fouls now. Miles, Kingsley and Hannahs

dsgreen

42-29 Hogs
2 inside, missed who it was.  Hogs turnover on the next possession.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

dsgreen

Southern travels and turns it over.

Offensive foul on Durham, back to Southern.

42-29 Hogs

BigNasty

Sloppy end to the first half has carried over to the beginning of the second half.  Come on Hogs

dsgreen

Hogs looks very poor offensively this half.  Two missed shots inside.

BigNasty

dsgreen

Durham steals and turns it over immediately.

Southern scores easy layup on the fast break.

TO Hogs
42-31 Hogs

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

dsgreen

Hannahs for a 3 after mutiple offensive rebounds

45-31 Hogs

dsgreen

BigNasty

Sloppy, but that's to be expected for a season opener. 

RyanLR

dsgreen

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BigNasty

dsgreen

Watkins 1-2 on free throws after getting fouled inside

48-33 Hogs

dsgreen