Ronnie
Patrick
Michael
Corliss
Scotty
Joe
Marshawn

hawginbigd1

Just curious to see what people think, mine is Corliss, but Patrick and Scotty are close.

Corkscrew Johnson

Dr. Starcs

Hogwop

Corliss, hands down, with Bobby P and JJ, Scottie and Ronnie following. Hell, throw in PBev just to round out the "top 5"

Also, math was never my strong suit...
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

razorbackchamps94

Corliss and Scotty.. If they would had came back we would had went back to final 4 .. Mix them in with Reid,Bradley,Hood,Robinson, and Wilson we could had a heck of a team

Hogwop

Who is Kareem on this list? Reid? Didn't he stay through his senior year? I don't remember him leaving early, but I could be wrong.
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Hogwop on November 08, 2015, 02:32:18 pm
Who is Kareem on this list? Reid? Didn't he stay through his senior year? I don't remember him leaving early, but I could be wrong.
I thought Reid left after his jr year I could be wrong

hawginbigd1

I started thread really to see if maybe Bobby or Joe might have replaced Corliss as a favorite. Looks like no.

Porked Tongue

Saw that title and knew I was going to vote for Rotnei.

His leaving early was a personal favorite for me.

Alas, different meaning by the OP

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Porked Tongue on November 08, 2015, 04:49:15 pm
Saw that title and knew I was going to vote for Rotnei.

His leaving early was a personal favorite for me.

Alas, different meaning by the OP
Sorry I was not going for Rotnei or Jacorey, which like corkscrew would be my favorite! ;D

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on November 08, 2015, 04:39:31 pm
I thought Reid left after his jr year I could be wrong

He stayed all four years.  He sat out the '94-95 season because he was inelgible and then played the next four years.

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Hogimus Prime on November 08, 2015, 06:55:51 pm
He stayed all four years.  He sat out the '94-95 season because he was inelgible and then played the next four years.
I substituted Fritos pie

UNCLE BACK

Wild Bill Hog

Frito Pie never left.  It's forever.

Tim

Dr. Starcs

^^^

C'mon man. Dee seemed like a great kid and a great teammate. He just wasnt a great player. But I'd take him any day over some of the others listed on here that were not good teammates.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

TomBigBeeHog

Scotty is the most clutch player, other than Mayberry,  in my view.  Voted for Scotty on this one.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

TrueBlue

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on November 10, 2015, 08:00:24 am
William Mills.

Too soon?

Classless remark.

Dude was a Razorback that lost his life. If it wasn't for off the court issues, he would be remembered as a human highlight film... he had some major talent.

TomBigBeeHog

I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Richard_white

Corliss and I will add Ron Huery.

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: Richard_white on November 10, 2015, 02:18:05 pm

Why did Ron Huery leave early, the draft?

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Richard_white on November 10, 2015, 02:18:05 pm
Can't believe I left Huery out, IMO he was the cornerstone of our 90's success.

Richard_white

Quote from: TomBigBeeHog on November 10, 2015, 02:23:34 pm
Why did Ron Huery leave early, the draft?

Ron was a great player. He practically beat UALR in the NIT game his freshman year.  Since then he kept getting into trouble off the court.  Ron was a 1st round talent and I'm not sure if they had a lottery back in the early 90's but if they did, IMO he would be one of them.

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: TrueBlue on November 10, 2015, 12:35:59 pm
Classless remark.

Dude was a Razorback that lost his life. If it wasn't for off the court issues, he would be remembered as a human highlight film... he had some major talent.

This thread is kinda messed up but I have a feeling Jackrabbit didn't mean that the way you took it.

How about Sunday, and he got to come back too.

MountieDawg

My favorite early departure was PEL... But he is not on the list.
SEC!

TomBigBeeHog

Quote from: MountieDawg on November 11, 2015, 11:17:13 am
My favorite early departure was PEL... But he is not on the list.

Hard to top this one.