Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Status of the charges against Beard?

Started by Kenny Sowers, November 05, 2015, 06:31:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny Sowers

What is the status of Beard's legal trouble? I have not kept up with where he is in the process.
CMA "We're going to pick them up when they get off the damn bus", in reference to guarding the other team.

micali

OnTheHillHogFan

Dustin Thomas will have more of an impact on next years team than Anton. Don't get me wrong Anton would help a lot but Thomas is that Coty Clarke type player that we don't have this year or didn't have last year.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

bighog2255

Quote from: OnTheHillHogFan on November 05, 2015, 09:33:14 pm
Dustin Thomas will have more of an impact on next years team than Anton. Don't get me wrong Anton would help a lot but Thomas is that Coty Clarke type player that we don't have this year or didn't have last year.

This is based on what? 4 points and 2 rebounds per game at Colorado?? Anton had a solid freshman year, and would be starting and playing 25+ minutes if he was on the team. Thomas is a role player

nwahogfan1

Quote from: bighog2255 on November 06, 2015, 07:50:12 am

This is based on what? 4 points and 2 rebounds per game at Colorado?? Anton had a solid freshman year, and would be starting and playing 25+ minutes if he was on the team. Thomas is a role player

I agree.  Beard would help us a bunch this year but the school and the Law need to do what is best for him long term.  He has to know he did something wrong and then be punished.  I am not so sure these spoiled athletes especially the ones from broken homes get it.

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on November 06, 2015, 07:54:51 am
I agree.  Beard would help us a bunch this year but the school and the Law need to do what is best for him long term.  He has to know he did something wrong and then be punished.  I am not so sure these spoiled athletes especially the ones from broken homes get it.
I'm not sure you needed to add this line.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

hhicNaychaBoi

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on November 06, 2015, 07:54:51 am
how do you know that his home is broken?