Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Razorbacks vs Southwestern Oklahoma State (Exh.)

Started by Razorbacks#1, November 05, 2015, 06:03:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

Not the traditional game thread, but more of one which we can input tidbits from stat trackers, blogs, and radio.

A bit of info on the opponent:

WEATHERFORD, Okla. – The SWOSU Men's Basketball team closed out the 2014-15 season strong, winning five of their last seven games, including a first-round upset of No. 1-seeded Ouachita 71-67 in overtime at the Great American Conference Tournament. Now, SWOSU head coach Bob Battisti will look for his team to carry that form into the new season.

A senior-laden roster should make that goal easier to succeed. With five seniors, including three key contributors from last season's squad, suiting up for the Dawgs this season, SWOSU is ready to challenge for a top spot in the GAC in 2015.

http://www.swosuathletics.com/news/2015/11/4/MBB_1104155212.aspx?path=mbball
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

lefty08

Forgive me for being one to ask this question.......will this game be on the buzz?
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

WorfHog

Could they have picked a rainier night? Driving sheets of rain coming home from Tontitown to Fayetteville. I was going to go down to BWA an see if I could score a free/cheap ticket, but I think I might stay indoors haha.

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: lefty08 on November 05, 2015, 06:04:56 pm
Forgive me for being one to ask this question.......will this game be on the buzz?
This is one of the times I actually miss the former "Razorvision."
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

lefty08

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 05, 2015, 06:10:02 pm
This is one of the times I actually miss the former "Razorvision."

So that's a "no"  .   Thanks
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: lefty08 on November 05, 2015, 06:28:59 pm
So that's a "no"  .   Thanks
That was a random statement. I have no clue what is on the buzz lefty, I am scrambling for an audio from anywhere at this point.

THUNDER!

jrulz83

Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

jrulz83

jrulz83

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: jrulz83 on November 05, 2015, 06:55:31 pm
I bet that was interesting.  :)
Not much energy for sure, spent a lot of time talking about the bus ride over.

THUNDER!

jrulz83

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 05, 2015, 06:57:25 pm
Not much energy for sure, spent a lot of time talking about the bus ride over.

No live updates of the paint drying situation in Anadarko?  :)

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

I like the aggressive man-to-man D.  Although hard to tell with just audio.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

FreshHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

FreshHog

14-8 ark
Miles/2

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 05, 2015, 07:13:21 pm
I'll let you take it. Go HOGS!

Sorry didnt mean to over reach :P, just trying to help you out. I gotta bail out ~8pm just an FYI! Always appreciate when you do this :)

FreshHog

Ark subs in Watkins, Thompson, and Hannahs for Bell Whitt and Miles respectively.

FreshHog

Ark subs in Kouassi for Kingsley - 13:54 left in the first

Ark 16-8
Thompson/2 - 2 offensive rebounds for the team that possession

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: FreshHog on November 05, 2015, 07:13:35 pm
14-8 ark
Miles/2

Sorry didnt mean to over reach :P, just trying to help you out. I gotta bail out ~8pm just an FYI! Always appreciate when you do this :)
You are not over reaching at all. Go as long as you can, much appreciated, just give a heads up when you have to leave, so another can pick it up, and if not, I will jump back in. Any help here is greatly appreciated. Go HOGS!

THUNDER!

FreshHog

SWOSU takes a timeout
Bell back in for Durham - 13:26

16-11
Jennings/3

FreshHog

FreshHog

SWOSU gets stolen by Watkins - 11:25

Ar misses 2 jumpers before def rebound

SWOSU misses layup

Kouassi gets def rebound

Foul on Newmen ( SWOSU ) - 10:41 - Media Timeout ( Free throws coming, missed the name of who will take them. )

23-13 Hogs!

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: FreshHog on November 05, 2015, 07:21:47 pm
SWOSU gets stolen by Watkins - 11:25

Ar misses 2 jumpers before def rebound

SWOSU misses layup

Kouassi gets def rebound

Foul on Newmen ( SWOSU ) - 10:41 - Media Timeout ( Free throws coming, missed the name of who will take them. )

23-13 Hogs!
Outstanding!

THUNDER!

FreshHog

Stats from the game so far:

#   Player   PTS   FG   3FG   FT   OR   DR   REB   A   PF   TO   BL   ST   MIN   +/-
THOMPSON
2   1-1   0-0   0-0   1   0   1   0   1   0   0   0   4   4
HANNAHS
5   2-3   1-1   0-0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   0   4   4
05*   
BELL
5   2-2   1-1   0-0   0   3   3   0   0   0   0   0   8   8
WATKINS
0   0-1   0-0   0-0   0   1   1   1   0   0   0   1   4   4
KOUASSI
0   0-1   0-0   0-0   2   2   4   0   0   0   0   0   3   4
04*   
DURHAM
0   0-1   0-1   0-0   0   1   1   3   1   1   0   0   7   8
24*   
WHITT
7   2-3   0-0   3-4   0   0   0   0   1   0   0   0   5   6
33*   
KINGSLEY
0   0-1   0-0   0-0   1   1   2   0   0   1   0   1   6   6
55*   
MILES
4   2-3   0-0   0-1   0   0   0   0   1   1   0   0   5   6
TM   
TEAM
-   -   -   0   0   0      0   0            0
TOTALS   23   9-16   2-3   3-5   4   8   12   4   4   3   0   2   46   0
GAME PCT   56.3   66.7   60.0

FreshHog

FreshHog

FreshHog

34-15
Whitt/2 after a steal.

SWOSU calls a 30 second timeout - 9:19 to go in the first.

Thats a 14-2 run over 2:36 ( 9-0 run over last 1:06 )

FreshHog

Back to back fouls on Arkansas ( Kingsley for a reach in, followed by Hannahs for a blocking foul )

34-17
Wells Misses FT, but gets rebounded and tipped in by Perkins/2