Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How did the Monk visit go?

Started by TexArkHogFan, November 02, 2015, 02:46:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgsalot

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on November 05, 2015, 04:29:21 pm
Another dumb reply. 

Nobody is debating it or arguing.

How has the thread gotten away from topic of Monk's recruitment?

Ok since we have to keep doing this for you let's simplify.

1  Do you think Monk will get all the minutes he wants at AR
2  Do you think Monk will get the touches he wants at AR
3  Do you think Monk will get all the shots he wants at AR

If you answer no to any of those then I probably wouldn't call anyone's post dumb in the future.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: azhog10 on November 05, 2015, 04:31:51 pm
I didn't see the topic about monk's recruitment. It was about his visit specifically. I think there's a couple other threads on his "recruitment".

Reply 11 appeared to have broadened the discussion beyond the visit and to the job done in the recruitment and possible things being used in his recruitment. 

Quote from: hawgsalot on November 05, 2015, 04:34:17 pm
Ok since we have to keep doing this for you let's simplify.

1  Do you think Monk will get all the minutes he wants at AR
2  Do you think Monk will get the touches he wants at AR
3  Do you think Monk will get all the shots he wants at AR

If you answer no to any of those then I probably wouldn't call anyone's post dumb in the future.

Of course those are yes.  It has been why nobody in this thread has denied it or argued against it.  Like I said, nobody is arguing or debating this.  Understand? 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

King Kong

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on November 04, 2015, 10:26:41 pm
My apologies. I didn't necessarily mean to point the finger at you. I had read the comments made above and simply replied to the last post on the topic of AG. I suppose I should have replied to Dropkick.

Thanks man that means alot

colbs

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on November 05, 2015, 11:47:50 am
From his past comments, I don't know if he would have cared. 

No.  Again missing it.  I doubt Cal has discussed our guard depth.  I'm sure he has discussed how much his former freshmen have played and the opportunity MM would have immediately to play at UK(whether it is true or not as far as current G's leaving early for the NBA).  For a player who wants to be one and done, it matters.  Cal has proven he will play freshmen a high number of minutes and give them prominent roles.  I'm sure he is using that as a selling point. 

I would assume MM would be an immediate starter at Arkansas.  Not as confident as you about that 30mpg.  But then again, Coach A doesn't usually sign players like this.

Players who have avg 30 mpg for Coach A since his first Mizzou season:
Hannah 30.4 in 2006-7
Denmon 30.4 in 2010-11
Qualls 30.2 in 2014-15
None were in their Fr season.
Portis avg 27 mpg as a Fr and 29.9 last season. 
Curious but do you have a break out of avg. minutes for KY players over the last few years?

PORKULATOR

We really need to keep him home. Woopigs... Crossin those hooves.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.