Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bye Bye Jason

Started by razorbrass, November 23, 2017, 05:52:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbrass

Jurra not happy with this turkey - Suppose he would negotiate a soft landing for Ole Jason at Arky? 8)
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

Hogwop

Why would anyone want this?
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

Dr. Starcs

Jason not going anywhere. Just coming off a 13 win season. Linehan on the other hand....

alohawg

Clean house, bring in Romo as OC.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

EastexHawg

Jerry's chickens are coming home to roost.  I've been a fan since the days of Don Perkins and Dandy Don Meredith, but there is a certain amount of satisfaction in seeing Jones reap what he has sown.

alohawg

Fire the entire bleeping staff, draft a franchise QB, a solid TE, LT and acquire a veteran #1 WR on offense. The defense is playing lights out.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

hawgfan4life

Jason has proven he is incapable of getting the team to play with the level of intensity and discipline to succeed at the top of the NFL.  He has not been able to get Dez to play to his ability and not be a drama queen distraction.  Dallas has not been able to put an explosive or consistent offense together for more than a handful of games since he has been coach.  Starts at the top where JJ is infatuated with bringing in a splashy player he can rehabilitate and be a star player.  Dallas doesn't develop players into a system.  They chase shiny objects and change the system to match the players.  Tex and Landry knew how to develop players, run a system, and manage a team.  It has been a three ring circus since minus the Jimmy Johnson teams after the Walker trade.

Dr. Starcs

Garrett will get another year. But Linehan has to go.

holeinthewall

Seattle was the first team in 51 years to win a game with more penalty yards than total yards.  That was so much fun to watch.