Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Non Conference games???

Started by #1HogFan#1, January 03, 2006, 08:30:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

#1HogFan#1

We played Texas home and away...and USC home and away.  Who is in line for our next big non conference game home and away series starting in 2007? Do we have anyone lined up?

urhogdaddi

i would like to see a series with miami, michigan, or oklahoma
Hogs,....Nutt,......Heath,......Polish Sausage

A-Town Hog Fan

Quote from: #1HogFan#1 on January 03, 2006, 08:30:23 am
We played Texas home and away...and USC home and away. Who is in line for our next big non conference game home and away series starting in 2007? Do we have anyone lined up?

Illinois
Lord help us all!

rHOGer

Isn't the "big" non-conference game starting in 2007 against TCU?

hogsanity

We have a 2 for 1 with TCu in 0708 and 09 I think.  2 here one there. 

I would really love to see a big10 team come on the sched.  I think we could recruit some of those areas.  GIve a kid a chance to come to Fayetteville, where he does not have to look at snow 4 months out of the year.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

noprayerfornutt

You would think a series with Missouri would be logical since they are our northern neighbors.  Exposure in STL and KC should help with recruiting.

hawgbawb

We need to get games with Texas schools, because that's where so many recruits are. Missouri might be good, but I wouldn't go much further into the Big Ten. Midwestern folks tend to think Arkansas is a hillbilly school, and that's hard to overcome.
I post, therefor I am.
John Highsmith Adams rocks.

WxHog

The only respectable oppenent we have on the 2007 tentative schedule is UTEP.   Certainly no Texas or USC, but at least they went to a bowl.   It was on Hogwired. com earlier, but seems to have disappeared now.  I think the others were along the lines of SE Missouri State, Louisiana-Monroe, etc.