Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Season Ticket Selection And Donation

Started by soooieman, February 29, 2016, 08:48:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

soooieman

Well hog friends..after moving  around the country multiple times i'm finally stable enough to get season tickets and donate. While researching I found that in May you get to "choose" the area in which your donor level falls? Is that correct? Surely I read that wrong.  How does it work? Donate then wait? Or do I get somebody in the foundation or ticket office to meet with me? Any guidance on how it works would be much appreciated. Thanks

factchecker

February 29, 2016, 09:19:36 pm #1 Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 09:34:05 pm by factchecker
    Razorback Foundation Membership:

http://www.razorbackfoundation.com/

Basic foundation membership (Razorback level) is $50.  You can join via the following ways:

QuoteComplete the Letter of Intent and return to the Razorback Foundation by March 31.

• Via Email. Include your name, member ID and pledge amount(s) in the body of the email.

• Online (partial payment must be included with each pledge made online). Gifts may also be made outright online.

• Over the phone by calling 479.443.9000 or 877.436.0013.

• In person (1295 S. Razorback Rd., Suite A)

Season Ticket Purchase:

http://www.razorbackfoundation.com/seating-and-parking/seat-improvements.aspx

As a new season ticket purchaser you will need to make a $100 deposit--

QuoteFans make a deposit on new season tickets today for the 2016 season and get guaranteed access to available seat inventory in May 2016. More information on the online seat selection process will be available at a later date. The balance of your total ticket cost will be charged in April 2016.

Here is the website in which you will make your deposit:

http://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=FBS&linkID=arkansas&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

*You will need to make an account before making a deposit.

You should be contacted via email soon after making an account and paying your deposit.

When the seat selection process begins you can either schedule for an in person seat selection meeting or via internet--

http://www.razorbackfoundation.com/seating-and-parking/razorbackseats3d.aspx

QuoteThose who opt-in will receive an exclusive date and time in which they will be able to log-in and make seating changes. Appointment times will be sent mid-April via mail and email. Appointment times will be determined by Priority Points rank within a Razorback Foundation member's current classification as of March 31, 2016. Non-donor season ticket holders will have the ability to select seats, however their selection times will be determined after all Foundation members have selected available seats.
    Please contact the Foundation for more information on improving your selection time.

If you have further questions you can contact the Razorback Foundation via:

1295 S. Razorback Rd., Ste. A
    Fayetteville, AR 72701
    T 479.443.9000
    T 877.436.0013
    F 479.443.9527
    gohogs@razorbackfoundation.com[/list]
    WORK FOR IT
    PLAN ON IT
    EARN IT
    OMAHOGS

factchecker

February 29, 2016, 09:28:15 pm #2 Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 09:41:12 pm by factchecker
    From my experience with the Razorback Foundation-

They will work with you throughout the process.  They deal with the young, old, tech savy, and computer illiterate.  You don't have to do anything via computer if you don't feel comfortable - or - you can do everything online and communicate solely via email. 

If you are close enough to Fayetteville you can call and schedule an appointment to discuss any questions you have.  There are plenty of times when you can drive by and catch someone free to talk to BUT I always try to call ahead.

The Razorback Foundation office is located next to Baum Stadium.

https://www.google.com/maps?q=1295+S.+Razorback+Rd.,+Ste.+A,+Fayetteville,+AR+72701

To answer the question about donating and waiting... Yes, you will donate and wait.  The Foundation will confirm your donation but you will have to wait for a scheduled time during the seat selection process to pick your tickets.
    WORK FOR IT
    PLAN ON IT
    EARN IT
    OMAHOGS

texas tush hog

Quote from: soooieman on February 29, 2016, 08:48:40 pm
    Well hog friends..after moving  around the country multiple times i'm finally stable enough to get season tickets and donate. While researching I found that in May you get to "choose" the area in which your donor level falls? Is that correct? Surely I read that wrong.  How does it work? Donate then wait? Or do I get somebody in the foundation or ticket office to meet with me? Any guidance on how it works would be much appreciated. Thanks

First you make your donation  pledge at whatever level you choose. After that, you order your season tickets that you wish. There is a place on the ticket order to improve your ticket location. All this must be done by March 31st. You will receive an appointment to improve or choose your tickets according to your donation level and or priority points. When you receive your appointment time, you will be allowed to review the inventory for your appt date. Unless you meet your donation and ticket deadlines, you will not be allowed an appointment date. The rest is self explanatory, be prepared to pony up some funds before March 31st or don't bother. Call the foundation for any furthur questions.

The Royal Ham

Quote from: factchecker on February 29, 2016, 09:28:15 pm

They will work with you throughout the process.  They deal with the young, old, tech savy, and computer illiterate.  You don't have to do anything via computer if you don't feel comfortable - or - you can do everything online and communicate solely via email. 

What factchecker said here is true. They are absolutely some of the most helpful and cordial people I've ever dealt with.
    January 05, 2024, 07:00:13 am
    Thanks Hammer....I'll post another Saturday drank thread tomorrow...in the meantime, post anything you want here or ignore it.

Rev

jkstock04

Good luck. All good advice above..but I would add to think of it like straight up business. Deal with these people like you would a car salesman, cause that's how it works. Who you know, what you know, and negotiations all come into play.

You have to be real careful to who you talk to...before they have your money they will make empty promises, then when you get your package in the mail there may be a curve ball. It's usually something every year with ours where they try and get an upper hand after the negotiations are over. This past year the descrepency was with the parking pass we were promised and got something totally different. You just have to play their game, sometimes raise a little hell, and eventually you will get what you want. They still have the upper hand on me though lol...we have people sitting all around us who donate half what I do. I haven't quite mastered how to get the best seats at the best deal...but it's a learning process. They will for sure take advantage of you if you let them.
    Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

ricepig

Quote from: jkstock04 on March 01, 2016, 12:27:37 pm
    Good luck. All good advice above..but I would add to think of it like straight up business. Deal with these people like you would a car salesman, cause that's how it works. Who you know, what you know, and negotiations all come into play.

You have to be real careful to who you talk to...before they have your money they will make empty promises, then when you get your package in the mail there may be a curve ball. It's usually something every year with ours where they try and get an upper hand after the negotiations are over. This past year the descrepency was with the parking pass we were promised and got something totally different. You just have to play their game, sometimes raise a little hell, and eventually you will get what you want. They still have the upper hand on me though lol...we have people sitting all around us who donate half what I do. I haven't quite mastered how to get the best seats at the best deal...but it's a learning process. They will for sure take advantage of you if you let them.

As long as those around you meet the minimum donation, and continue it and continue asking for their same seats, they'll keep them.

BRHogfan

I just took the plunge last year. I had my initial donor level and didn't like where my seats were going to be.  I was able to select tickets at the next donation level and up my donation to get seats that I wanted.

soooieman

This is all great information. Hopefully i'll get lucky and end up with ok seats. Thanks again, guys.