Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Random Hog-related NFL Draft "prediction"

Started by WizardofhOgZ, February 26, 2016, 10:09:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WizardofhOgZ

I can't tell you why . . . but I've had this "thought" for some time now that Brandon Allen will end up being drafted by the San Diego Chargers.

That's it . . . not a lot else . . . no "and here's the reason why".  The thought just popped into my head one day a few weeks ago, and has again a couple of other times since.  Can't explain it.

I'm not big on "visions", etc.  Just call it a random hunch.

Mike_e

SD has been known to draft Razorbacks. 

Their QB is getting a little long in the tooth as well.  What 11 or 12 years as a pro?
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

SemperHawg

Teams looking for QBs either starter or backup

Cleveland, Dallas, Houston, SD, and I wouldn't be shocked to see New Orleans or Denver take a look at one late.

People are throwing San Fran on that list but I think Kelley picks up RGIII from Washington and goes with him or Kap since they fit what he does.

bennyl08

Teams looking for starters: Hou, Cle, LA Rams, Den?

Teams looking for competition: Jets, possibly Bills, Eagles

Teams looking for a backup or to groom a starter: Saints, Packers, SD, Den, KC possibly, Redskins?, Dallas, Chicago, possibly Seahawka, possibly niners, possibly Cardnals
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

hawgmasta

Murr

Quote from: SemperHawg on February 26, 2016, 02:22:12 pm
Teams looking for QBs either starter or backup

Cleveland, Dallas, Houston, SD, and I wouldn't be shocked to see New Orleans or Denver take a look at one late.

People are throwing San Fran on that list but I think Kelley picks up RGIII from Washington and goes with him or Kap since they fit what he does.

Kap's agent has publicly requested to look at trade options. 

As far as teams looking for a back up QB, my Redskins will probably use a day two or three pick on a QB.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on February 26, 2016, 10:09:44 am
I can't tell you why . . . but I've had this "thought" for some time now that Brandon Allen will end up being drafted by the San Diego Chargers.

That's it . . . not a lot else . . . no "and here's the reason why".  The thought just popped into my head one day a few weeks ago, and has again a couple of other times since.  Can't explain it.

I'm not big on "visions", etc.  Just call it a random hunch.

That's amazing. I keep having the same thought pop into my head. Only swap out BA  and Chargers for fudge brownies.  ;)
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"