Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brandon Allen's big hands

Started by MojaveJoe, February 25, 2016, 09:57:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgmasta

Hell yeah! Almost 9 inches now, it may seem silly but that's going to help him a lot.

Uncommon

My masseuse helps me gain inches too.

Hogs run wild

I measured mine and they were 9 inches. I can palm a basketball, but have never thought of them as big. Just average if anything.
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

lechon

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. - Sir Winston Churchill                                                                                  
There are a terrible lot of lies going around the world, and the worst of it is half of them are true. -  Sir Winston Churchill

immahog

Quote from: hawgmasta on February 25, 2016, 10:07:08 pm
Hell yeah! Almost 9 inches now, it may seem silly but that's going to help him a lot.

umm
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

MultipleScoreGasms

Dayum!!!

jkstock04

His small hands will without a doubt hurt his chances. It was a big time detriment for Tyler Wilson as well. I didn't realize Allens hands were so small Til I heard about it on the news yesterday.

I must say, Allens comments here of "I didn't even know it was even a thing till this year" are a bit shocking to me. Really? Even an average/casual observer of the NFL draft knows how big of a deal this is to teams.

I hope he can make a career of it...personally I think he stands a better chance than Tyler Wilson.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

hobhog

So do we measure the hands of our QBs? Wonder who has the biggest?

This question is weird.....but I want to know.

KlubhouseKonnected

Almost every single one of you forgot to say "no homo"
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Whiskeyhog

Yep that will help you compete for those NFL cheerleaders. 

HogShat

Quote from: hobhog on February 26, 2016, 08:02:48 am
So do we measure the hands of our QBs? Wonder who has the biggest?

This question is weird.....but I want to know.

Place your hand palm down on a flat surface. Spread your fingers as far apart as possible. Measure from the tip of your thumb to the tip of your pinky.

I got 10 inches when I measured mine... Maybe I should have tried out for QB...

trphog

Maybe its just me but I credit the fact that Drew Brees and Russell Wilson are both good QBs because they are smart, freak athletes, (both can dunk) and have rocket launchers attached to their shoulders. Not because they have "big hands". NO HOMO

Amityvillehogger

Malletts paws made the football look like a pee wee version.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

longpig

Quote from: trphog on February 26, 2016, 09:24:11 am
Maybe its just me but I credit the fact that Drew Brees and Russell Wilson are both good QBs because they are smart, freak athletes, (both can dunk) and have rocket launchers attached to their shoulders. Not because they have "big hands". NO HOMO

It's just you.
Don't be scared, be smart.

Hoggish1

Quote from: jkstock04 on February 26, 2016, 07:40:25 am
His small hands will without a doubt hurt his chances. It was a big time detriment for Tyler Wilson as well. I didn't realize Allens hands were so small Til I heard about it on the news yesterday.

So, does anybody know how big Austin's hands are...? 

Seebs

BA's agent said he is making another Burger King commercial. Makin' Money BA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu_bE7g2wqM
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

KlubhouseKonnected

What is the point of going through the trouble of temporarily increasing the size of your hands for the draft if you then publicize the fact that you have temporarily increased the size of your hands?
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

DiamondHogFan

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on February 26, 2016, 11:05:08 am
What is the point of going through the trouble of temporarily increasing the size of your hands for the draft if you then publicize the fact that you have temporarily increased the size of your hands?
Why does it have to be temporary?  Can't he do the 2x a week stretches all the time?

hawgmasta

Maybe there's some all natural enhancement pills that will permanently increase the size of your hands. Former razorback Jimmy Johnson could possibly help. . .

PonderinHog

Quote from: hawgmasta on February 26, 2016, 11:11:02 am
Maybe there's some all natural enhancement pills that will permanently increase the size of your hands. Former razorback Jimmy Johnson could possibly help. . .
Obviously, there is...

Hook 'em Hogs

Just the effort alone should please some GM's. I'm not saying the stretching was painful, but I haven't heard of anyone else trying this. That's a positive.  Dude is doing all he can to get in a team and make plays.

trphog

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: HogShat on February 26, 2016, 09:09:10 am
Place your hand palm down on a flat surface. Spread your fingers as far apart as possible. Measure from the tip of your thumb to the tip of your pinky.

I got 10 inches when I measured mine... Maybe I should have tried out for QB...

Or maybe try out for the role of John Holmes.  8)

hawgwash

Quote from: hawgmasta on February 26, 2016, 11:11:02 am
If your hands remain enlarged for more than 4 hours, call your doctor.

Paul

OPoraquê

February 29, 2016, 02:15:31 pm #27 Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 03:15:19 pm by OPoraquê

https://twitter.com/TheForumJohn/status/704402351164010496

The season's over.  His UA career is over.  The Senior Bowl's over.  And now NFL combine 2016 is almost over.  After making some significant achievements in one of America's toughest high school conferences (Arkansas 7A west) and America's toughest football league (SEC West) Mr. Allen's done all he can do.  (Except whatever guys who want to get drafted do between combine's end and the draft's beginning.  ;) )

We'll see what happens in late April...

TeufelHog

. . . and remind me again who put the ball on the ground during the Senior Bowl?  Oh yeah, it was that larger hand guy from "MissStake" Dak Prescott.