Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This made me have real feelings for Paul Rhoads after Texas 2013. A must see!

Started by k.c.hawg, February 24, 2016, 04:14:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

k.c.hawg

Over the years I've gotten to hear a lot of Paul Rhoads in Big 12 conference calls, pregame and post game pressers. I think players will give it up for this guy. Always have liked him. Knew exactly what he felt like after he got screwed in a Texas game!!!!

http://www.sbnation.com/2013/10/3/4801278/iowa-state-paul-rhoads-texas-fumble-big-12

Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

Vantage 8 dude

Amen to that bro! Unfortunately based on past "flubs" by SEC officials Paul might see this again with yet another team he's coaching before he leaves the Hill. 

razorgator95

ISU were absolutely jobbed in that game and I'm glad he voiced his frustrations.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

k.c.hawg

My thoughts back when it happened was I loved the way that guy went to bat for his kids. Probably got his ass fined, but he was hurting for his kids and he let it rip.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

Mike_e

The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

Vantage 8 dude

supersaint

There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

SamBuckhart

Looks like there is reason for his being upset. Would love to see him win recruiting battles against UT in the next class. ::hornsdown::
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

DeltaBoy

Yep he got shafted for sure in the Texas game just like we did a dozen or more times during our SWC days.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Mike_e

Quote from: DeltaBoy on February 25, 2016, 09:36:39 am
Yep he got shafted for sure in the Texas game just like we did a dozens or more times during our SWC days.

FIFY
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!