Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"World's Fastest Stoner" finishes last in L.A. Marthon (former U of A runner)

Started by WizardofhOgZ, February 19, 2016, 03:46:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

arkansastrack

He was always quite a disappointment as a runner. He had quite the high school career. He also was a pretty nasty guy that didn't like to shower very often.

LRHawg

Hogarusa

I'll ride the wave where it takes me

spiritof92

Iwastherein1969

anytime you inhale smoke into your lungs you are damaging tissue....yes, some smoke is worse than others but nothing other than the optimal levels of oxygen in the air is good for your lungs and body....you hear from hooch smokers that its not bad for you, well, it may not be nearly as bad as cigarettes but the human lung is not designed to function to capacity having smoke of any kind inside them
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Bacons Rebellion

I wonder what his company's Income Statement showed for the "Inventory Shrinkage" line.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Torqued pork

Quote from: arkansastrack on February 20, 2016, 01:01:38 pm
He was always quite a disappointment as a runner. He had quite the high school career. He also was a pretty nasty guy that didn't like to shower very often.
Your last sentence applies to pretty much all of the stoners I've known. Thankfully, none have been marathoners.

Hogwop

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on February 21, 2016, 05:22:35 am
anytime you inhale smoke into your lungs you are damaging tissue....yes, some smoke is worse than others but nothing other than the optimal levels of oxygen in the air is good for your lungs and body....you hear from hooch smokers that its not bad for you, well, it may not be nearly as bad as cigarettes but the human lung is not designed to function to capacity having smoke of any kind inside them

To be fair, you don't have to smoke to be a stoner. Edibles work just as well.
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

OptimusHog

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on February 21, 2016, 05:22:35 am

Edibles =\= smoke.

tbhogfan

He has a personal Half Marathon best of 1:02:45, which any serious runner will tell you is "smoking."

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Go Hogs!

Carl Lazlo

So was the winner an alcoholic?  If he is I'm sure his blood pressure is normal and has excellent kidney and liver function.

Pigsknuckles

Damn....I was 4 minutes faster than that at the Whiterock Marathon in Dallas when I was 48 years old. Still didn't qualify for Boston.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

CareBear

Some of you squares must have been shown reefer madness as youngins in grade school. Ooooohhh! He smoked some marijuana to alleviate symptoms of Crohn's disease, which is some nasty stuff to say thd least, so he could perform as a World Class athelete. I'm in healthcare & I'm an athelete. Alcohol is infinitely more toxic to the human body. Not even close...& the article states that the reason he placed so badly was the result of little to no training rather than Marijuana use hindering his performance. FYI edibles (brownies, lollipops, etc.) aren't smoked obviously so there would be no affect on his respiration. I'm gonna go warm up another piece of Tim's Pizza ... Yummo  ;) :razorback: ::hornsdown::

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: CareBear on February 23, 2016, 04:10:19 pm
FYI edibles (brownies, lollipops, etc.) aren't smoked obviously so there would be no affect on his respiration. I'm gonna go warm up another piece of Tim's Pizza ... Yummo  ;) :razorback: ::hornsdown::

So does that mean you don't have to put a wet rolled up towel in front of the bottom of your bedroom door?
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.