Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

wren a Hog

Started by HogFoo, August 02, 2017, 08:33:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFoo

Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Bubba's Bruisers

Quality pick up.  And on defense.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

ricepig

The_Boot_stops_here

Cool. Like the TX kids we're adding this year

LRHawg

Sweet! Great commit. Welcome to the family.

jackflash

glad to see this, still want one Lb and De this class

Nosboar Accubond

Outstanding addition, Woo Pig

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

31to6

HardingHog

Woo Pig!! Great pick up! Definitely the kind of athletic outside linebacker we'll be needing for the 3-4. Welcome aboard Mr Wren!

TheRazorback500

Great to hear! Woo pig.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

RazorPiggie

gchamblee

TexasRazorback

RazorPiggie

PORKULATOR

O/U just dismissed a Qb from the same school. 4* kid. Seems like Horn in Mesquite TX produces ballers. OK, Robison screwed up and got dismissed from being a Sooner but a talented kid none the less.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

247Hog

Excited to have you join the family. Can't wait to see you on the field!
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

rzrbk4life

Welcome Mr Wren! WPS
Let's call those hogs!!!!

Bkhardicars

Glad to see the TX kids. Interesting article about Jim Washburn a couple of weeks ago recruiting Hwy 59 for us back in the day.BB hasn't asked me , but I'd saturate DAllas and East TX and get those kids that have been going to OK State,TCU and Baylor. All we need to do is lock down AR, And continue our MO and LA success, and get those TX kids.

SamBuckhart

WOOO PIG, Mr. Wren! Welcome.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!