Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I have done a complete, exhaustive survey and here are the results....

Started by Mitch C, November 23, 2012, 09:16:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitch C

Posts in the Coaching Search Rumors Forum (including this one)

Valuable ...........0% 
Worth reading....0%
Factual.............0%
Useless..........100%

Posts in the Coaching Search Everything Gruden Forum (including this one)

Valuable ...........0% 
Worth reading....0%
Factual.............0%
Useless..........100%

clew

Pure as the dawn

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

RedRock

Mitch C

clew

Quote from: BeoPig™ on November 23, 2012, 09:22:02 pm
Pretty sure that is why he said (including this one) and it is hard to dispute it
I thought that too, but it's not in the Gruden thread (including this one).  As for the utter uselessness of these two boards, they're providing entertainment value while I host the inlaws.
Pure as the dawn

Mitch C

Quote from: BeoPig™ on November 23, 2012, 09:22:02 pm
Pretty sure that is why he said (including this one) and it is hard to dispute it
I guess Camera Hog can't read.  Or he just wanted you use the word "Irony" real bad.

moses_007

clew

Quote from: Daddy Pork on November 23, 2012, 09:33:07 pm
I guess Camera Hog can't read.  Or he just wanted you use the word "Irony" real bad.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Pure as the dawn

moses_007

I'll say one thing...this search has been a real blast... the most fun we've had since the BG basketball coaching search in 2007.

Pork Twain

Quote from: Camera Hog on November 23, 2012, 09:33:05 pm
I thought that too, but it's not in the Gruden thread (including this one).  As for the utter uselessness of these two boards, they're providing entertainment value while I host the inlaws.
You have to enjoy these boards at times like these and not take things too seriously and poke fun when you can.  It is either that or join in on one of the dead horse beating contests.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

Pork Twain

Quote from: moses_007 on November 23, 2012, 09:39:51 pm
I'll say one thing...this search has been a real blast... the most fun we've had since the BG basketball coaching search in 2007.
Very true.  Only problem is that FAR too many on here take themselves and others far too seriously.

clew

I've definitely enjoyed hearing about everyone's secret sauce, errr, source for the last several weeks.  After making it through about 10 lbs of turkey, more than my fair share of Shiner, more football than I've watched all year, and some (sad) basketball this weekend I sure hope we get some positive news on the coaching front.  As a fanbase, we deserve some good news.
Pure as the dawn

Mitch C

clew

Pure as the dawn

redeye

Mitch C

Quote from: redeye on November 23, 2012, 11:57:19 pm
And you had to do research to compile that information?
I said the 0% of the post were factual (including this one).