Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If we could drop 70 on someone?

Started by Greyhands, March 30, 2009, 11:11:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

If we could drop 70 on someone in football who would you vote for.

Texa$$
Ole Piss
USC
Bama
Missouri

GuvHog

Quote from: Sivad on April 06, 2009, 11:45:43 pm
Sad.

What's so sad about that?? I can't stand HDNs sorry lying butt, but I don't
hate him.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Sivad

cdclark09

My vote is for whoever we are playing for the NC.

dhornjr1

If you drop 70 on USC or Texas you know your program has reached the pinnacle of college football.

However, there's no doubt in my mind who I would like to see Arkansas pummel into submission.

Hootie and the Hoddy Toddies.

Every year.

Hawgndaaz

Quote from: Boss Hawg on April 06, 2009, 09:54:00 pm
How sad that we have so many fans that let their hatred for Nutt over rule their thirst for revenge against USC.

And what exactly would hanging 70 on OM prove? That we can beat up on one of the weaker teams in the SECW? Big deal, hanging 70 on USC would mean that our faith is Petrino was rewarded.

I really question if some people are even fans of the UA anymore, or i they are simply Nutt haters.

I don't hate Nutt, I hate ole mss, living in Memphis you more than you can stand about the Rebs...

So you get to decide what is and isn't an acceptable grudge/rivalry for hog fans? It is very simple to see why a lot of fans hate OM/Nutt more than they do USC/Carrol.

The Trojans had far better coaching, talent, depth, and game preparation than we did for either of those two games. We got our arses kicked fair and square, on both sides of the ball, the entire game, for both games. There wasn't anything controversial about a team with 2 Heisman winners and several future NFL studs beating the hell out of the hogs those 2 years.

Then there's Ole Miss.. Led by an ex-razorback coach, who was the most polarizing figure in the history of our program. Whether you believe anything that happened or not, he left a program with no depth, undisciplined and underdeveloped talent, and also:

THREE MILLION DOLLARS + IN THE HOLE.