Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If we could drop 70 on someone?

Started by Greyhands, March 30, 2009, 11:11:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

If we could drop 70 on someone in football who would you vote for.

Texa$$
Ole Piss
USC
Bama
Missouri

Greyhands

Jeez this is a tuff one , I hate Tex$$ so bad but to drop 70 on Ole piss lol, But we so owe USC, and Bama dropped 50 on us last year, Oh and lets not forget about all the crap talking Missouri did after the cotton.......Got to say........My hatred for Tex$$ is to much for me !

Greyhands

LOL the hate for Ole piss is shinning threw. I almost picked them it was a hard choice but I keep seeing that damn hook-em-horns sign in my head..........

Sivad

prelawhog

SpenceHogg

Where is Missouri coming from in this one?? Also, I hold no grudges against Bama....they could have scored more and they were damn good while we sucked a** at that point.  This should be a 3 horse race and since we only play Ole Miss next year I say Mallet & crew should go for it..

Greyhands

Quote from: SpenceHogg on March 30, 2009, 11:45:15 pm
Where is Missouri coming from in this one?? Also, I hold no grudges against Bama....they could have scored more and they were damn good while we sucked a** at that point.  This should be a 3 horse race and since we only play Ole Miss next year I say Mallet & crew should go for it..
I just thought of the last 5 major blow outs we have had to endure. The Cotton Bowl was nasty and for the nexts 2 weeks after that Hogville got invaded by the freaking Mizzo fans talking crap.

We seem to always play LSU close

razorbackfan4life

USC... easy decision for me.  Payback.

IronHog

Texas

We'd still lose on a last second fumble and bomb the bowl game though.
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

hogwild6700

Talk about a tough choice, personally I wouldn't mind hanging 70+ on everyone of them :) The fact that USC did it to us, and then hung 50-something on us the following year...I have to go with them.
Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Texas then USC. I don't care enough about Ole Piss to even worry about them

Jowls

USC = payback. If we can hang 70 on USC, likely we can do it to anyone.
I.D.I.C.

GBoling5000

oklahogjr

voted usc....if we hang 70 on them that just proves the hogs are going to be incredible
lets go bowlin

razorback3072

As much as I would like to hang 70 on nutty, doing it to the media darling Trojans or TX would go a lot further for the program than ole piss. However, hang it on Bama or GA this year and u get the same effect
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

I choose............"All the Above"

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

FaulknerHogfan

I hope we can, but hope we don't unless they have 50+ on us...with that said, I hope for Ole Miss :)

FaulknerHogfan

i revoke my last statement...some USC payback would be good.

LSPRazorbac

USC would get us the most recognition so I voted for them.

Texas is a very close second though.  Because its Texas--nuff said.

Greyhands

Quote from: hawgndodge on March 31, 2009, 08:47:56 am
where is LSU????  i just don't get the continued hate for Texas. 
I just picked the last 5 blowouts i could remember. We always seem to play LSU close and I cant remember them ever just blowing us out.

bigarrazorback

Razorhogs

Coach Obvious

oklahogjr

Quote from: Hott on the Hogs on March 31, 2009, 09:28:14 am
USC for sure.  Then we would still need to drop 50 on them after the 70 to get totally even.  Or, we could just drop 120 on them and call it even!  I believe that might get some highlights on SportsCenter...
i figure espn would just forget about that game and not acknowledge it ever happened to the trojans
lets go bowlin

thehill1414

Why is Mizzou on there instead of LSU? Definitely Ole Miss though

McKdaddy

Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

hogansas

Dude, how do you not put LSU on that list?
"You can't trust every quote you read on the Internet." - Abraham Lincoln.

hogfantildeath

Definately Texass!!!!! I hate everything about that damn state.  But I hate Hootie and Ole Piss, also, but still have to go with the  team in the ugliest color in the world!!!!

Hogsnort

Southern Cal...... I wish they would be scheduled again.

MTBrookHog

Bama for me. Those folks think they are too good for us. I remember coming out of the stadium after Mustain hit Cleveland for the win, a bunch of Bama fan standing around saying that was a fluke. And that Auburn would kill us the next game. DMac had something to say about that.

Obi-Hawg Kenobi

MOTHO & the Ole Piss Webels!
And I'd like to do it at Vaught- Hemingway Stadium in front of their sellout crowd(if they can get one) I'd  love for RM to show the DORK that he wasn't a frickin TE either and go 28-32 440yds 6td (1td rush)!  That would make my season!!
TRUST IN THE FORCE!!!  LET IT FLOW ALL THROUGHOUT YOU!!

Justifiable Hogicide

Only one of those teams has a coach and coaching staff that tried to harm the Razorbacks and stole videos and destroyed recruiting information, all while being paid by the UA.
Therefore, I vote OM, the current caretaker of the dork and his MSM.

Michael Porkleone

I'd have to go with Texas, USC, or Missouri - the only way we would be playing one of those teams this year would be in a bowl game...and judging by the caliber of the teams, it would be an upper tier bowl game.
Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

Greyhands

Got to love the hate for the nutt...hmmm can u love, hate lol

hog_fan

Texas isn't our rival anymore and it's sad our fans care more about beating them then beating SEC teams.  Ole Piss is now our new rival. LSU is some what of rival considering we have beat them two years in a row.

MJ2

This ain't even close.   Old Mrs.

Their Nutt took our money, ran off our coach (Gus), destroyed our POY (Mitch), divided our family (fans), drank all our beer ($3M payoff) and ran off with the neighbors wife (Ole MS).   

We owe him big time.

SquidBilly

I say we drop 70 on Florida and take a little bit of shine off of the Tebow love fest.  I can't remember us ever beating them so to hang 70 on them for our first win against them would be awesome.

Hawg Balling

Ole Myth, and it's not even close in my book.  We drop 70 on them, and they might start questioning Nuttless and his finite coaching wisdom.  Then it starts all over again for him ('for sale' signs in the yard, banners, booing, etc.).

Jborohog09

mword

Ole Piss, and would love to see Nutt get fired afterwards.

Oklahawg

None of the Above.

I vote for OU, as they seem to always be in a BCS game, and losing big in a BCS game is not a stretch of the imagine.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: Oklahawg on March 31, 2009, 07:21:41 pm
None of the Above.

I vote for OU, as they seem to always be in a BCS game, and losing big in a BCS game is not a stretch of the imagine.

We are thinking along parallel lines.
Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

secfan30

Quote from: Jowls on March 31, 2009, 06:52:04 am
USC = payback. If we can hang 70 on USC, likely we can do it to anyone.

This is what I was thinking. Although on Texas and Ole Miss would be nice as well.

ChicoHog

Florida is my first choice but USC is an easy second. 

Prosciutto

Greyhands

Sivad

Quote from: baconblizzard on March 31, 2009, 09:06:37 pm
Hogs -70

Hootie - 0

Once the adult beverages wore off, oh how I would sleep with a smile on my face after that.

atekido

USC.. embarrassed us  not once but twice in a row and ran up the score.     i wont be happy again till we face them in some bowl game and repay the favor.

Big Dog

Ole Piss without a doubt. I would like retard talk his way out of that one.

Porkette

USC. We've never suffered such humilation as that horrible night, and in L.A. no less.

I know we have an inferiority conplex, but when a little southern state like Arkansas already feels like the east and west coasts look down on us for so many other things, we at least need to be better than them in football.  ;)
GO HOGS GO!