Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MathHog, May I have Your Attention Here, Please?

Started by WilsonHog, March 26, 2009, 11:17:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mathhog

Quote from: Coondog Hog on March 27, 2009, 01:51:07 pm
Whoa dude take a vacation away from the internet you are getting a little overwhelmed today don't you think.  i dont figure that you will be banned, but sounds like you could use aa day or two in the fresh air

good point.  i'm logging off, and no hogville at all for me this weekend.  and that's a promise. 

if i'm banned, i'm banned, and i think the decision was wrong.  there is no "cause" to ban me.  have i used profanity? no. have i spammed a million posts? no, look at my modest post count.  have i attacked players? no.  have i attacked posters? no, i havent even as much as blinked during the whole fcj thing.  have i attacked moderators? no, only the "inside information" that was defaming a recruit's report card (falsely) once.  have i attacked hogville? no, even wilsonhog described me as "gushing" over how cool this place was a few days ago.

so i haven't done ANYTHING wrong... and now ill likely have a 'banned for life' at my next login monday or tuesday.... for reasons that i can't know.   ok.

Porkatarian

I'm voting to keep chiefsfan and The hogfather.  They are able to post their opinions and support them with facts without personally attacking other posters. 

I can think of 3 others who post a lot in Jump Ball that can't seem to post without attacking other posters that want Pel gone.  I won't shed a tear if any of those 3 lose their posting privilages.

Porkatarian out...
"I came here to win the SEC and that is exactly what we are going to do."

The Hogfather

Quote from: Porkatarian on March 27, 2009, 02:02:23 pm
I'm voting to keep chiefsfan and The hogfather.  They are able to post their opinions and support them with facts without personally attacking other posters. 

I can think of 3 others who post a lot in Jump Ball that can't seem to post without attacking other posters that want Pel gone.  I won't shed a tear if any of those 3 lose their posting privilages.

Porkatarian out...

Hey, Pork, thanks for the support!  :)

Porkatarian

Quote from: mathhog on March 27, 2009, 02:00:24 pm
have i attacked moderators? no, only the "inside information" that was defaming a recruit's report card (falsely) once. 

Despite what Booger Dawson reports on one of the pay sites, I'm told that it's 50/50 whether or not Marshawn Powell makes it on campus.   I'm hoping he does, but it's far from a done deal.

Porkatarian out...
"I came here to win the SEC and that is exactly what we are going to do."

chiefsfan

Quote from: Porkatarian on March 27, 2009, 02:02:23 pm

Porkatarian out...

my name wasnt even up to vote...I didnt know you could vote to keep me if I wasnt up to vote

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: mathhog on March 26, 2009, 11:42:53 pm
agreed, but we had a lower starting point than mizzou did.  probation or not, it's really hard to start recruiting and getting love from 5 stars when your hall of fame coach iis fired saying the school is racist and screaming about slave ships.......  look at the 2003 roster.  read those names.

and then cry.

We only had a lower starting point because of the way Broyles and White engineered Nolan's exit without trying to work with him.  Their tactic was to wait until he had a difficult season then fire him.  Angering him until he blew up just gave them a cover story.  It's their fault Nolan's top recruits (including an NBA superstar) left.  Their fault.

The next coach didn't have to be Mike Anderson.  They just had to make a more reasonable transition and actually get the old coach to buy into it, which they didn't try to do.  Nolan was angry because he knew they were firing him without cause, just to get rid of him, when other lesser men had been allowed to keep coaching despite massively greater failings.

Nutt's recruiting disasters from 2000-03 were far worse than anything Nolan did.  His bowl game no shows in 2000 and 2002 were horrific and far worse than anything Nolan did.  Nutt actually stayed through back-to-back losing seasons too.  The baseball program descended to a sad level, but DeBriyn was allowed to chug on.

Regardless of what Nolan said or did, Stan Heath recruited without any pushback.  It was absolutely not an issue.  It took him some time to get acquainted with the territory.  He didn't hire anyone with SEC connections at all.  By the time he got his staff in decent shape (which took a couple of years), Heath's recruiting wasn't bad at all.  Just placed way way way too little emphasis on guards.
[CENSORED]!

PoormansRobbyHampton

Quote from: WilsonHog on March 27, 2009, 01:09:10 pm
No. I never joke about admin matters.

Okay, look. I'm not suppose to do this but I feel bad about last night.

You have a 1 in 4 shot of still being here at 3:01. It's between you, thirtythree,ruarealhogfan, and Hogfather. You had a 1 in 5 shot, but Table Rocker couldn't even make it to the vote.

Hey, your name came up. It's out of my hands.

Geeze, tough luck guys.

For what's it worth, I think those guys are quality posters, thirtythree's resistance to play the hypothetical Pelphrey game the other day aside.

heathtits

HAHAHA you old guys are hilarious.

I don't even want to know how bad it gets when your sons play little league baseball.

WilsonHog

Whew! Math, you made the cut.

Unfortunately, you were in the bottom two, which means you automatically go back in the draw next week.

Good news, to quote my old buddy Dragline, is that "you got a whole week to res' up for ol' Friday!" 

Hogbody

Good thing i've still got my avatar......

Who got cut then?

Hawg_Wild03

Are you guys really bashing Memphis fans?  Yeah......I would HATE it if my team won 30 games the last 4 years, including a NC appearance. 

What has Arkansas done in these last 4 years?

jst01

I cant tell if this is for real, or if you are just messing with Math. either way, i have enjoyed the thread :)

jst01

Quote from: Hawg_Wild03 on March 27, 2009, 03:11:14 pm
Are you guys really bashing Memphis fans?  Yeah......I would HATE it if my team won 30 games the last 4 years, including a NC appearance. 

nothing.  but Memphis does suck; the town, people, and school.

The Hogfather

Thanks for your input, Memphis fan.

It has already been proven (double blind experiments) that Arkansas could do the same thing if it were to play in CUSA.

The Hogfather

Quote from: WilsonHog on March 27, 2009, 03:04:56 pm
Whew! Math, you made the cut.

Unfortunately, you were in the bottom two, which means you automatically go back in the draw next week.

Good news, to quote my old buddy Dragline, is that "you got a whole week to res' up for ol' Friday!" 

Too bad he's not here to see it since he freaked out....

The Hogfather

Quote from: Hogbody on March 27, 2009, 03:07:47 pm

Who got cut then?

Wasn't me!  I wonder if I was in the bottom 2?  ;)

chiefsfan

Arkansas State has done nothing to compare to memphis in basketball...but we still are going to bash their fans

Memphis fans are easy to bash
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

chiefsfan

Quote from: Hogbody on March 27, 2009, 03:07:47 pm

Who got cut then?

maybe Id have a chance If I got a cool avatar like you

Smokehouse

Quote from: jst01 on March 27, 2009, 03:17:13 pm
nothing.  but Memphis does suck; the town, people, and school.

my ipod got stolen from my car the only night I ever stayed in Memphis (along with some flipflops and a half-used bottle of shampoo - everything else they dumped into the street.)
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

The Hogfather

Quote from: Smokehouse on March 27, 2009, 03:30:28 pm
along with some flipflops and a half-used bottle of shampoo

At least they only stole what they needed to survive.  Just think of it as giving to a charity.  You could probably even write it off as such.

jst01

Memphis, Atlanta, Monroe(LA), and Tyronza(AR) are a few towns that I wouldnt miss if they fell thru a crack in the earth tomorrow.

cdclark09

so did anyone get cut... i really got into this one... ????  Hogville survivor!

The Hogfather

Quote from: cdclark09 on March 27, 2009, 03:36:54 pm
so did anyone get cut... i really got into this one... ????  Hogville survivor!

It's not me or math.  Has anyone seen ruarealhogfan or thrirtythree?  My guess would be thirtythree.

chortle

Wilson,

I make a motion that if mathhog gets to stay, that you override his moniker and he becomes known as "Sanjaya Malakar" and his avatar becomes this:

Hawg_Wild03

Quote from: The Hogfather on March 27, 2009, 03:17:52 pm
Thanks for your input, Memphis fan.

It has already been proven (double blind experiments) that Arkansas could do the same thing if it were to play in CUSA.

I'm not a Memphis fan, just a Hog fan who isn't stupid.  I highly doubt Arkansas would win 30 games in CUSA for the last 4 years.  Conference or not, they have had NCAA Tourney success, something we have not.

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

rzrbackrob

Memphis got exposed and I love that Mike Anderson was the one to do it. :razorback:
Good is the enemy of great

The Hogfather

Quote from: Hawg_Wild03 on March 27, 2009, 04:04:22 pm
I'm not a Memphis fan, just a Hog fan who isn't stupid.  I highly doubt Arkansas would win 30 games in CUSA for the last 4 years.  Conference or not, they have had NCAA Tourney success, something we have not.

I posted it somewhere that Arkansas is 5-0 against CUSA teams over the past 6 years.

moses_007