Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dyer down to 3 already?

Started by Music City Hog, March 25, 2009, 07:07:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

spehog

Quote from: NWAREDBUG on March 25, 2009, 10:09:11 pm
Nothing that I know of... He is just a kid who really enjoyed his visit to a big university.

The only thing I know that he is worried about is when is the next time he is going to get to eat at Burger King!! ;D

Need to tell him that theres a Burger King in the Union that is free to students Mon-Fri for dinner...if he needs that boost in recruiting, hell I'll pay for BK Saturday and Sunday.
Woo Pig.

NWAREDBUG

If he knew that he would be up there tonight ;D... he would eat there three meals a day if he could.

Hogbody

Quote from: NWAREDBUG on April 01, 2009, 12:29:11 am
If he knew that he would be up there tonight ;D... he would eat there three meals a day if he could.

I eat there often...too often lol.   I need to run.

They let you get up to $6.50 worth of food, and it's before tax because they dont charge tax on the meal plan.   Pretty good deal.

blunt_hawg

Quote from: spehog on April 01, 2009, 12:27:17 am
Need to tell him that theres a Burger King in the Union that is free to students Mon-Fri for dinner...if he needs that boost in recruiting, hell I'll pay for BK Saturday and Sunday.

Great, another recruiting violation!  Way to go buddy!!!

LRCentralTiger

Dyer to visit Kiffin and company next weekend.

Scout.com - When asked about favorites, Michael said he had none but there still was a hint that he actually might.

"No I don't, but I really enjoyed Auburn."

Dyer plans on traveling to Tennessee next weekend and will try to get back to Auburn some time this spring. He has a great respect for the Tigers' new offensive coordinator Gus Malzahn.