Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oh Kiffin... making an impression on Florida players!

Started by wamplers, March 25, 2009, 03:59:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: LRCentralTiger on March 30, 2009, 12:34:36 pm
Clint and Brandon botched an easy play so I don't think it would have been an easy first down.  We would have dropped the pass, over thrown and intercepted, etc.  It was not in the cards for us to win.  Bad Karma.

We could have picked up the 1st on the ground or passing on that play.  CS had enough clear space to run it, and we also had an open receiver on the same side.  Can't argue about the bad Karma that day though.

ALLVOL

Quote from: Hawg Balling on March 30, 2009, 12:48:12 pm
Maybe I'm stating the obvious, but why are there Tennessee fans posting on a Razorback forum?  I'm not going to go to Alabama's forums and see what they're saying about us.  Kind of ridiculous...
Because Im a Hog fan second only to UT.

Hawg Balling

Well that explains a lot. 

I have some cousins who are Alabama alumni and live in Birmingham and Tuscaloosa, and I root for the Tide when we're not playing them (unless their losing affects the Hogs directly, as in division title contention and SEC Championship game appearances). 

The Realist

Quote from: Hawg Balling on March 30, 2009, 01:55:28 pm
Well that explains a lot. 

I have some cousins who are Alabama alumni and live in Birmingham and Tuscaloosa, and I root for the Tide when we're not playing them (unless their losing affects the Hogs directly, as in division title contention and SEC Championship game appearances). 
I can take rooting on a second team in any situation....except when that team is Bama.
"We've got chips on our shoulder and really want to go out and show everybody what we can do.  We're not asking for anybody to give us the respect we deserve, but we plan on going out and taking it."
Childs, Gregory.

Hawg Balling

If there wasn't a family connection, I wouldn't care for them either.