Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Am I the only Hogviller with a completely different set up for reading & posting

Started by 12247, September 11, 2018, 09:33:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuned in to Hogvlle tonight and everything was fine, then the wscreen went blank and then up pops a totally different layout of the threads and I hate it.  Is this my computer or did everything change.

swineology

Quote from: 12247 on September 11, 2018, 09:33:41 pm
Tuned in to Hogvlle tonight and everything was fine, then the wscreen went blank and then up pops a totally different layout of the threads and I hate it.  Is this my computer or did everything change.

B!tch at the Bear, Doug..

It's his gig.

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: 12247 on September 11, 2018, 09:33:41 pm

Just to rule out the obvious, are you on a mobile device?

If so, scroll down to the bottom and click "view desktop version."

If that's not it, I don't know.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

On a laptop.  Finally turned it off and back on and everything is fine now.  Never had that happen before.