Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Let This Soak In . . .

Started by TeufelHog, October 22, 2017, 11:49:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TeufelHog

. . . our 1st-string players could not compete with Alabama's or Auburn's 2nd/3rd/4th-string players for two weeks in a row.  We just absolutely do not have the skills, notice I didn't say talent, in the trenches.  I AM JUST UTTERLY AMAZED that CKA is still on our sidelines.  It is BLATANTLY OBVIOUS he is the lowest common denominator on this staff and still no action has been taken.  Just shocking . . .

HoggyCat

Quote from: TeufelHog on October 22, 2017, 11:49:19 am
. . . our 1st-string players could not compete with Alabama's or Auburn's 2nd/3rd/4th-string players for two weeks in a row.  We just absolutely do not have the skills, notice I didn't say talent, in the trenches.  I AM JUST UTTERLY AMAZED that CKA is still on our sidelines.  It is BLATANTLY OBVIOUS he is the lowest common denominator on this staff and still no action has been taken.  Just shocking . . .

You're not to shocked that you can't leave the "C" off his initials!  Lol
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

ShadowTheHedgehog

Yeah but in all fairness, our fist string D players were tired when they faced their 2nd/3rd stringers because we have no depth. If you go 11 rounds against Mike Tyson and then fight the 12th against Bill from accounting, Bill will also look like a world beater.

HawgPound

Quote from: ShadowTheHedgehog on October 22, 2017, 11:53:17 am
Yeah but in all fairness, our fist string D players were tired when they faced their 2nd/3rd stringers because we have no depth. If you go 11 rounds against Mike Tyson and then fight the 12th against Bill from accounting, Bill will also look like a world beater.
THIS.

ShadowHawg

He is having trouble finding people to work for him. His childish fit and disparaging remarks about Pittman leaving doesn't attract anyone with other options you can bet.

Couldn't keep assistants at Wiscy and can't keep them here.

longbore

It's almost as if  the Hogs should be in a different conference...

Hogs run wild

Quote from: ShadowHawg on October 22, 2017, 12:32:55 pm
He is having trouble finding people to work for him. His childish fit and disparaging remarks about Pittman leaving doesn't attract anyone with other options you can bet.

Couldn't keep assistants at Wiscy and can't keep them here.
i don't think it's his antics or remarks. i think it's more of who's willing to be his "yes" men. when guys see the ship sinking and they aren't willing to be his "yes" man for the better of the situation, they jump ship and BB goes and finds another "yes" man. kinda like hootie.
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

go hogues

Quote from: TeufelHog on October 22, 2017, 11:49:19 am
I AM JUST UTTERLY AMAZED that CKA is still on our sidelines.  It is BLATANTLY OBVIOUS he is the lowest common denominator on this staff and still no action has been taken.  Just shocking . . .
Rick Schaeffer wants to point out He's highest in BMI and cholesterol count though! #sunshinepump
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

And let this soak in:::::::We played a team that in the overall scheme of things, is better than us.  But how much better??  These 2 HCs, took their respective jobs about 1 week apart.  Now 4+ years later, lets see what they have done.  Auburn in the top 20, not super great but not bad.  We may not be in the top 60 which is awful.  It is not only that we are bad, we look bad being bad.  Auburn appears to have a future, us, not really.  Auburn has played for a NC and won an SECC in the past 4+ seasons, us neither. 

Auburn hasn't exactly set the world on fire over the past 4+ seasons but we haven't even managed to stir up a warm coal.  Auburn's worst season, I believe included 8 wins.  Our top season included 8 wins.  I don't know what the Auburn HC earns annually but I suggest it is below what ours makes.  Could be wrong on that.  I do not believe we have the potential to match Auburn's potential every season.  I do believe we should reach their level 50 percent of the time.

Right now we are the whipping boys of the SEC and nothing is getting better.  We do see some players like Cole Kelly playing with desire and energy.  Remember, we got that often  with players just getting into the games.  This energy doesn't last long, we suck the determination and energy right from them and turn them into below average with zero mental toughness.  If you don't believe this, watch Cole go to hell mentally over the next season and a half.  He won't be taught anything, he will struggle on his best days, not his fault, he will learn to give up and go through the motions.

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

kp72204

How do we know Bill couldn't take Tyson in two and us 1? I heard Bill eats his Wheaties with Gatorade

1highhog

Quote from: 12247 on October 22, 2017, 12:55:31 pm
And let this soak in:::::::We played a team that in the overall scheme of things, is better than us.  But how much better??  These 2 HCs, took their respective jobs about 1 week apart.  Now 4+ years later, lets see what they have done.  Auburn in the top 20, not super great but not bad.  We may not be in the top 60 which is awful.  It is not only that we are bad, we look bad being bad.  Auburn appears to have a future, us, not really.  Auburn has played for a NC and won an SECC in the past 4+ seasons, us neither. 

Auburn hasn't exactly set the world on fire over the past 4+ seasons but we haven't even managed to stir up a warm coal.  Auburn's worst season, I believe included 8 wins.  Our top season included 8 wins.  I don't know what the Auburn HC earns annually but I suggest it is below what ours makes.  Could be wrong on that.  I do not believe we have the potential to match Auburn's potential every season.  I do believe we should reach their level 50 percent of the time.

Right now we are the whipping boys of the SEC and nothing is getting better.  We do see some players like Cole Kelly playing with desire and energy.  Remember, we got that often  with players just getting into the games.  This energy doesn't last long, we suck the determination and energy right from them and turn them into below average with zero mental toughness.  If you don't believe this, watch Cole go to hell mentally over the next season and a half.  He won't be taught anything, he will struggle on his best days, not his fault, he will learn to give up and go through the motions.

Auburn usually has top 10 recruiting classes to work with every season and Gus in his 5 years has managed and 8-9 win season with said talent,  that's why Auburn fans are on the warpath.

toofache

Quote from: longbore on October 22, 2017, 12:35:27 pm
It's almost as if  the Hogs should be in a different conference...

What conference would that be?  Because right now the only conference we could compete in would be the Sunbelt.  Maybe.

DoctorSusscrofa

I think after all the weeks of the season everything has soaked in during the innumerable anti-KA threads.  No more soaking necessary. Already plenty soaked.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

3kgthog

1980s Mike Tyson or ear biting Mike Tyson?