Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coaches by the numbers

Started by lakecityhog, October 22, 2017, 11:30:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

lakecityhog

Tennessee  3-4 @Kent  USM  @ Mizzou  LSU  Vandy   Could finish 7-5 but probably 6-6  Butch is GONE

Florida  3-3   Georgia  @ Mizzou @ USCe  UAB  FSU Could finish 7-4 but probably 6-6  Mac is GONE

Texas A&M 5-2  Miss St  Auburn  UNM  @ Ole Miss @ LSU  Could finish 10-2 but probably 9-3 Sumlin is probably safe.

Ole Miss  I just don't think that Luke was ever the guy unless they give him a 2 -3 year contract to finish the sanctions??

Auburn 6-2  @ ATm  @ Goergia  ULM  Alabama Could finish 7-5 but probably 8-4 Gus could be GONE

Arkansas 2-5 @ Ole Miss  Coastal  @ LSU  Miss St  Mizzou  Could finish 5-7 but probably 4-8 Bret is ?????

The point to this little exercise it that there could be 4 and possibly 5 SEC teams looking for coaches by season's end. Which team knowing this "blinks" 1st? I say Tenner, let Butch lose to UK or Missouri and the ax falls. Gives them a HUGE jump on the competition for a limited coaching pool.

Let Gus lose back-to-back to ATM and Georgia and he could become the 1st casualty. Of all the teams Auburn has the toughest last 4 games.

Arkansas, on the other hand could very well keep BB until the bitter end. IF JL has it in mind to give BB 6 full seasons and it takes the BOT to force his hand it could drag out for a couple of extra weeks and we are looking at the "leaveings" after everyone else has made their choice. Of course, Les should still be available.

All kidding aside, this is a crucial hire for the University of Arkansas! Bomb this hire and we could be headed down the road to becoming the West's Vanderbilt, a baseball and somewhat basketball school.