Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WPS!!!!!!

Started by RacinRazorback, May 10, 2017, 07:42:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RacinRazorback

So excited for next few years, Razorback Basketball is back! At times some doubted CMA, me included, but he appears to have righted the ship. It would be great to land a bigtime recruit not from AR, but I believe that will come in due time. Macon and Barford returning is the shot we needed! Time to get the BUD rocking like the mid 90's again! Exciting times to be a Razorback fan! WPS!!

jbigs77

For the first time in many years, last years HOGS were fun to watch. If not for the ruthless officials, we could have done much better. Getting Macon and Barford back is a difference maker. These boys are tough and they got game. Reminds me of the 1990 team. Hopefully with the same or better results.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Im SO excited about our program and where we're headed. WPS  :razorback:
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

FineAsSwine

Now our jucos have gotten acclimated and they will have another full offseason to work on the things they have learned about what it takes to make it in big time D1 bball. I think the improvement is going to be quite noticeable. This will likely be the best contingent of guards we have had at Arkansas in a long time. They have the experience, now they can come out of the gate firing.
Hogs up! Covid down!

Hogwop

It's nice seeing all this optimism regarding the basketball program. It's been so long since most everyone seem d upbeat about where this thing is heading. WPS indeed!
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.