Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Arkansas could become!

Started by bigpigonthehill, January 13, 2013, 02:31:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigpigonthehill

Did anyone watch the San Francisco and Green Bay playoff game? Did you notice the offensive line of San Francisco? Those guys were awesome up front. The quarterback was awesome as well. You put the two together and you have an offensive force to reckon with. Arkansas has a chance to be similar with the new coach we have and his philosophy.

What is even more incredible to me is the way San Francisco man handled the Green Bay defense. Green Bay's defense is a very good and solid NFL defense. There are big time names on that defense and they looked bad against the 49ers. This is what Arkansas needs and I hope attain with our new coaching staff and philosophy.
How the hell did we wind up like this? Why weren't we able to see the signs that we missed? And try to turn the tables. Nothing is wrong, just as long as you know that someday I will. Some day, Some how. Gonna make it alright but not right now. I know you're wondering when.

HogShanks

What about Russel Wilson's almost comeback down 20 at Atlanta?

Granted I'm a Falcons fan and happy with an ugly win, but Wilson's second half performance was solid.

Break & Run

Um...there's already a thread about this...
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

elviscat

You always win the games in the trenches. We have been losing the battle up front for several years. That is the reason Bama wins so much because they win
the game up front on both sides of the ball.

Devil_Dog

Quote from: HogShanks on January 13, 2013, 03:23:59 pm
What about Russel Wilson's almost comeback down 20 at Atlanta?

Granted I'm a Falcons fan and happy with an ugly win, but Wilson's second half performance was solid.

Falcons fan here also but Wilson second half preformance was like wow

cardinalandwhite

Four starters from Wisky 2011 started in the NFL this year as rookies.  If CBB can do that here and install a solid D, we might just beat Bama a few times.  If you want to beat Bama, you have to run on them.
"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous

Donny2665

Quote from: bigpigonthehill on January 13, 2013, 02:31:49 pm
Did anyone watch the San Francisco and Green Bay playoff game? Did you notice the offensive line of San Francisco? Those guys were awesome up front. The quarterback was awesome as well. You put the two together and you have an offensive force to reckon with. Arkansas has a chance to be similar with the new coach we have and his philosophy.

What is even more incredible to me is the way San Francisco man handled the Green Bay defense. Green Bay's defense is a very good and solid NFL defense. There are big time names on that defense and they looked bad against the 49ers. This is what Arkansas needs and I hope attain with our new coaching staff and philosophy.

That Clay Matthew's fella looked silly several times against that 49er oline.
This life's hard, but it's harder if you're stupid.~George V.Higgins

Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune!~Nicolas Ling

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.~Mark Twain