Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kenneth Dixon

Started by PigBrother, October 20, 2012, 10:23:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

yraciv

Please tell me all the South Arkansas guy 4A or lower other than Dixon that have gone elsewhere and torn in up on the D1 level for the last 5 years. Feel free to mention whether you feel we put much real effort into getting them as well.

The Boar War

Quote from: the_kosher_pig on October 26, 2012, 12:14:51 pm
You're just not comprehending.   The few athletes who have been seen have better fan support to get the tapes and videos to the campus.  However, most of the rural schools here have no reason to show allegiance to the U of A.  The U of A usually turns a brow up to Southern Arkansas.  Pine Bluff isn't being recruited at all.  We had one kid in the past few years offered by the U of A (Sprinkle) and it's because his father was an alumni.  The U of A needs to campaign down here.  Even if it's just a freaking billboard. 

Apparently Pine Bluff and South Arkansas have little allegiance to any of the schools from the power conferences.  If Pine Bluff had SEC caliber athletes Saban, Chizik, and whoever else would be there.  They have no problem going into Little Rock.

If the kid, his family, or his high school coaching staff fails to promote the athlete that's on them.  A billboard for the most popular school in the state isn't going to change that.

sickle

Dixon is probably better at safety than the ones we have now.

Kicking Wing

Dixon faced another 1 win powerhouse today and had 69 yards on 20 carries.

IronHog

Quote from: Kicking Wing on October 27, 2012, 10:46:02 pm

At least he didn't have to suffer through the integrity tour this year.
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

the_kosher_pig

Quote from: Kicking Wing on October 27, 2012, 10:46:02 pm
So a true freshman averaging 3.5 ypc in one game is bad? 

2012   149   908   6.1   48   20   5   22   4.4   10   0
I'd say 6.1 ypc and 20 TD's off 149 carries is good in any league as a freshman. 

That's around 2 TD's a game rushing BTW.
Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on August 24, 2012, 11:24:06 am
Or unless your and idiot that is just trying to stir things up.

kclvr

He is 2 TD's away from breaking Marshall Faulks record for all time TD's by a freshman in NCAA history. How can that be a record since he plays at La Tech? "sarcasm" I am proud of him and Marshall turned out pretty good being from San Diego State I would say.