Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 09, 2024, 03:08:51 pm

Apology

Started by razrken, August 20, 2006, 11:34:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razrken

Guys and Girls,
     i apologize for being a pot stirrer on this board over the past few nights talking about LaRussa and running down Bo Mattingly, but I feel we have a "Special" bunch of people here.
     There are plenty of Lions, Tigers, and Bears but there is not but one Razorback, just one.  We are part of something special men.  When we leave this message board tonight and enter the world wide web....I want the haters on the right and the huggers on the left as they run through that "A".  Then we will meet at midfield to signify that we are all apart of Hogville.  No one can take it from us, not our stagnant offense with off tackle draws, not our playing for the fourth quarter in big games, and not our memories of greatness in years gone by.  They can't take our bend but break in half defense, or our fluff corner coverage, and our smoked bad secondary. 
     WE have to be "Special" men and "bounce around the field" that is what we do.  WE are Razorbacks.
     I am being very sarcastic and hope that I can eat my words after Sept. 2nd and the induction of the "two-headed monster part 2"

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: razrken on August 20, 2006, 11:34:44 pm
Guys and Girls,
     i apologize for being a pot stirrer on this board over the past few nights talking about LaRussa and running down Bo Mattingly, but I feel we have a "Special" bunch of people here.
     There are plenty of Lions, Tigers, and Bears but there is not but one Razorback, just one.  We are part of something special men.  When we leave this message board tonight and enter the world wide web....I want the haters on the right and the huggers on the left as they run through that "A".  Then we will meet at midfield to signify that we are all apart of Hogville.  No one can take it from us, not our stagnant offense with off tackle draws, not our playing for the fourth quarter in big games, and not our memories of greatness in years gone by.  They can't take our bend but break in half defense, or our fluff corner coverage, and our smoked bad secondary. 
     WE have to be "Special" men and "bounce around the field" that is what we do.  WE are Razorbacks.
     I am being very sarcastic and hope that I can eat my words after Sept. 2nd and the induction of the "two-headed monster part 2"

"So does this mean I can call you Friend razrken?"  Well then Slap hands.... Slap hands
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*