Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How many snaps will RoJo take before Mitch Mustain appears?

Started by werehog, August 19, 2006, 08:40:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

werehog

Will HDN watch RoJo go three-and-out, three-and-out, three-and-out for one series? One Quarter? One Half? Three Quarters? The whole damn game even if RoJo is stinking up the join and chucking uncatchable balls at the receivers feet? Replies anyone?

Hank351

IF it gets out of hand you can expect to see MM.  Which would cause the stadium to erupt.  But as long as we're within 21 you can forget about seeing MM.

HogHillbilly

Pain heals.......Chicks dig scars.......Glory lasts forever.......GHG

Golfer

It is my understanding (and by all reports, it is true) that Coach Malzahn  and Coach Wood will make that decision, as they are in charge of the offense.  But of course, ANY head coach has veto power.  We will just have to wait and see if that scenario develops.

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

antonio65

Nap

It will be late in the 3rd quarter.  Starting RJ is a big decision (even if we know he's being set up), and we will give him at least the first half and then at least one series in the 2nd half.  The coaches will want to talk to Mustain during the half to get him prepared.
I still can't believe that Fuzzy's is gone...

LZH

I honestly thought MM would start until announced otherwise.  RJ may very well have settled down enough to get it done.  He has the athletic ability.  He just never seemed to have gotten over the Georgia game in '04.

If MM were to lay an egg as the starter, he would certainly be forgiven by the masses...this is not necessarily so for RJ.  I don't think GM & AW would go with RJ if he wasn't clearly the best bet.  In three or four games?...who knows.  But I wouldn't be shocked to see RJ play well.

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

PignoranceIsBliss

razor

If we're lucky, Rojo will be able to take a whole season of snaps and Mitch will get to redshirt.

Porkerpower

Give me a hit of whatever you're smoking razor.  Redshirt?

funny