Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chuck, Clay, Dudley: Please do one thing: Stop "selling" RJ to me.

Started by Yo Huckleberry, August 19, 2006, 08:28:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Yo Huckleberry

Look, the kid is starting. The coaches have little choice. HDN was about to bite his lip in half when he made the announcement. Obviously, he held out for Casey as long as he could. I will support RJ. I will cheer for him. I will clap for him. I will yell my head off for him. Just PLEASE STOP trying to "sell" him to me! Enough already. "He looked great in practice. Alex "I've been fired from 'every' decent organization in the NFL" Wood has laid his hands upon him, ala Benny Hinn and has miraculously transformed him into Joe Montana. He will obviously supplant Matt Jones & Bill Montgomery as greatest amongst the all time Razorback QBs. Blah, blah, blah..." OKAY! ENOUGH! I GET IT! I'l support the kid, but just please stop polishing his balls! :razorback:

werehog

HDN could start as escapee from a mental institution at QB and Clay, Dudley and the venerable Doglesby would support it.

Fire Numb Nutts!!!

Quote from: Yo Huckleberry on August 19, 2006, 08:28:43 pm
Look, the kid is starting. The coaches have little choice. HDN was about to bite his lip in half when he made the announcement. Obviously, he held out for Casey as long as he could. I will support RJ. I will cheer for him. I will clap for him. I will yell my head off for him. Just PLEASE STOP trying to "sell" him to me! Enough already. "He looked great in practice. Alex "I've been fired from 'every' decent organization in the NFL" Wood has laid his hands upon him, ala Benny Hinn and has miraculously transformed him into Joe Montana. He will obviously supplant Matt Jones & Bill Montgomery as greatest amongst the all time Razorback QBs. Blah, blah, blah..." OKAY! ENOUGH! I GET IT! I'l support the kid, but just please stop polishing his balls! :razorback:

They certainly won't admit that the chickens have come home to roost since Numb Nutts sicced Herring and the defense to blitz the Gus offense relentlessly and knock out our best qb. Now that Barthel and Mortensen are gone, Rojo is the only viable alternative to dropping a true freshman (talented as he may be) into the breech.

It's ALL Numb Nutts' and the Murray State posse's doing, those stupid #$%%^.
Yeah, I told Ferret Mop, et al in 2005 that hiring Mal-a-za-wan was just smoke and mirrors from Dale to get Mustain and the others from Springdale to commit...and keep the stadium and the RF coffers full...but did they believe me? Hell no, I got banned. I told ya so.

If you contribute money to this fluster cluck, you are a sucker.

Root Hog

DezNuttstehsuq

Quote from: Root Hog on August 19, 2006, 08:50:33 pm
What Arkansas sports reporters wear to bed:

+ ad infinitum, I nearly choked to death on the Root Beer I was consuming when I spotted this hawt unmentionable for Ar Sports Reporters.  Classic

Fire Numb Nutts!!!

Yeah, I told Ferret Mop, et al in 2005 that hiring Mal-a-za-wan was just smoke and mirrors from Dale to get Mustain and the others from Springdale to commit...and keep the stadium and the RF coffers full...but did they believe me? Hell no, I got banned. I told ya so.

Root Hog

Quote from: Fire Numb Nutts!!! on August 19, 2006, 09:01:21 pm
Quote from: Root Hog on August 19, 2006, 08:50:33 pm
What Arkansas sports reporters wear to bed:

Mike Irwin and Scott Faldon, notwithstanding.

Of Course.  Some do forego the official PJ's and sleep naked!

CDubyaP

Quote from: werehog on August 19, 2006, 08:32:29 pm
HDN could start as escapee from a mental institution at QB and Clay, Dudley and the venerable Doglesby would support it?

I might actually support that too. Anyone that can escape a mental institution might have the wheels to outrun a 6'2" 225 lb LB.

Plus, think about all the escapees.....Mike Meyers....or better yet, the guys from "DREAM TEAM".....that was 5 players right there...we would just have to worry about the one who would take off his clothes.  ;D

But they could all have escapeability when the pocket collapses.

justmakeit2thebcs

yo...Stop bitching...and I'll talk to Chuck and Co.   ...see what I can do.

hogman64

When MM becomes the main guy those same guys will TELL YOU  how obvious it was that ARkansas was never going to win until they got a solid guy at QB.......they will not even consider  covering the fact that they tried to sell RJ as an SEC Qb week after week............

Dwight_K_Shrute

I have to agree when the sunshine pumping gets this bad it starts to have the opposite effect.  I'm ready to support Robert as well but let's also stop with the comparisons to what happened to Jason Campbell and Clint from Soph year to Junior year.  Totally different situations.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Hums

Actually CB has said all along that MM is the future and that he thinks he will be starting by the Vandy game. He also that if ROJO was still starting by then he/team must being doing real good.

GuvHog

Quote from: Fire Numb Nutts!!! on August 19, 2006, 08:39:16 pm

They certainly won't admit that the chickens have come home to roost since Numb Nutts sicced Herring and the defense to blitz the Gus offense relentlessly and knock out our best qb. Now that Barthel and Mortensen are gone, Rojo is the only viable alternative to dropping a true freshman (talented as he may be) into the breech.

Pure BS. H. Nutt ordered Reggie NOT to blitz. After that practice, HDN, GM, and Reggie
Had A private meeting or so I've been told. I don't think Reggie will be ignoring any
more of HDN's orders
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

ClubChubby

Nutt and markuson encouraged reggie to teach the high school coach a lesson. Gus asked for the blitzing to stop so he could teach. Houston ignored the request until dick got killed by butu.

It's all nuttjob's fault.

Fire Numb Nutts!!!

Quote from: GUVHOG on August 19, 2006, 11:46:53 pm
Quote from: Fire Numb Nutts!!! on August 19, 2006, 08:39:16 pm

Pure BS. H. Nutt ordered Reggie NOT to blitz. After that practice, HDN, GM, and Reggie
Had A private meeting or so I've been told. I don't think Reggie will be ignoring any
more of HDN's orders
Quote from: ClubChubby on August 20, 2006, 06:06:41 am
Nutt and markuson encouraged reggie to teach the high school coach a lesson. Gus asked for the blitzing to stop so he could teach. Houston ignored the request until dick got killed by butu.

It's all nuttjob's fault.

Don't listen to anything "GuvHog" says -- he's the propaganda minister for Numb Nutts and the Murray State posse, if not Numb Nutts himself.