Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How many times can someone start the same thread over-and-over again?

Started by BigHog396, August 19, 2006, 05:20:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigHog396

This is getting absolutely ridiculous!  How many different "Houston Nutt hung the moon" or "Houston Nutt has to go" threads can be started in a single day?  All the newbies that haven't been around for any length of time need to get off of it.  Both subjects have been beaten to death for the last two years.  You are not bringing anything new to the table.

Now, once we are a few games into the season, we will all be able to draw new (or possibly the same old) conclusions about how the coaching staff is performing their jobs.  But until then, enough with every 3rd new thread being something about Nutt. 

Hugehogsfan

Well said there man.  It's hard to keep up with all of them. 

jwaldhog

I think maybe they think there is only one page of posts on here.   That or they don't care to read back.
I'm not really a newbie just a reader...

BigHog396

Why did this get moved when there are numerous threads about Nutt that should be the one's getting moved over here?

Hugehogsfan

because this one is a venting one, the others will disappear to the trash can eventually.

BigHog396

So the fact that I am pointing out that we have heard it all before, over-and-over again is venting?  It could quickly turn into that, but nearly every Nutt thread turns into a vent within 5-10 posts.

abq

Quote from: BigHog396 on August 19, 2006, 05:20:51 pm
This is getting absolutely ridiculous!  How many different "Houston Nutt hung the moon" or "Houston Nutt has to go" threads can be started in a single day?  All the newbies that haven't been around for any length of time need to get off of it.  Both subjects have been beaten to death for the last two years.  You are not bringing anything new to the table.

Now, once we are a few games into the season, we will all be able to draw new (or possibly the same old) conclusions about how the coaching staff is performing their jobs.  But until then, enough with every 3rd new thread being something about Nutt. 

Amen!

jkstock04

+1 for the avatar abq....thats the funniest movie thats came out since Tommy Boy in my opinion...I didn't think they made movies very funny anymore....til I saw Grandmas boy...I laughed til I cried!!  It made me laugh so hard I had trouble drawing breath....
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

DOGALUM

Look man......I agree with you........but starting a thread blasting people for starting another thread about the same old thing is done almost as often.  Believe me.....it too has been done many times before. 
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

abq

Quote from: jkstock04 on August 19, 2006, 06:53:32 pm
+1 for the avatar abq....thats the funniest movie thats came out since Tommy Boy in my opinion...I didn't think they made movies very funny anymore....til I saw Grandmas boy...I laughed til I cried!!  It made me laugh so hard I had trouble drawing breath....

Yep, it's the funniest movie I've seen in a while.

BigHog396

Quote from: DOGALUM on August 19, 2006, 06:59:54 pm

Look man......I agree with you........but starting a thread blasting people for starting another thread about the same old thing is done almost as often.  Believe me.....it too has been done many times before. 
I guess I just haven't paid much attention to what is going on around here as much recently.  I don't remember seeing many threads like that in a while.  My bad.