Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 09, 2024, 12:06:52 am

Rojo v. Mustain

Started by Salvaboar Dali, August 14, 2006, 12:29:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Salvaboar Dali

August 14, 2006, 12:29:46 pm Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 12:32:08 pm by Salvaboar Dali
Would a 300 yard performance and 60% completeions against USC be enough to silence the critics?

Please justify your answer.

Tomhog™

If Rojo could do that against one of the toughest defenses we will see all year, I'd say he earned his starting position and has made a 180 from last season...

HogFanLR

If RJ is effective as a QB start him.  Start the most effective player.  There is no harm in bringing MM along slowly.  It is better for MM and the team.  Though at some point likely this year MM will become the more effective player and then he should start. 

RazorRaider

IF he could do that against USC then I would have to say keep him in there. That would prove he truly deserved to be the starter.
Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 am
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?

Salvaboar Dali

I am curious. What would Rojo have to do to win the support of the Mustain voters? Ya'll speak up!

Broken Trigger

Whoever gives us the best chance to win, that's who i am for. 

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: RazorbackRick on August 15, 2006, 08:43:57 pm
Whoever gives us the best chance to win, that's who i am for. 

Exactly. Im all for seeing Mitch but if RJ gives us the best chance to win, play him.

Salvaboar Dali

Wll, about 40% of the voters choose Mustain after this scenario. I would like to know their logic.