Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 05, 2024, 12:55:17 pm

A count on Hogvillians..

Started by piglett06, August 08, 2006, 04:25:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunderhog Jr

Quote from: PigPusher on August 09, 2006, 04:01:02 pm
Our perhaps a nice knit pullover with "Hogvillian" over the right of the center line.
Quote from: beatnikluv on August 09, 2006, 03:59:29 pm
I think we should have t-shirts made that say "Hogvillian" on the back.  Or maybe not.

:razorback:

I'll take 1 of each.... ;D

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

HoopS

****** = shorter work hours and increased pay.

qakhed

a cardigan, so we can act white
"If it comes from qak, it's a fact!" -supacrawf

Whataboar™

August 09, 2006, 08:38:43 pm #103 Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 08:52:56 pm by Whataboar™
Whenever posting, I always adorn myself in my Hogvillian 800-thread count combed Egyptian cotton smoking jacket and Razorback ascot with 6 golden stars attached.
The exclusivity of my attire only heightens the prestige I derive from being among the 151 elite members of Hogville.
For others that aspire to attain such lofty status, I can only suggest hard work, dedication and single-minded perserverence.
Greatness is not attained in merely one day, nor is it harvested without the kernels of vascilating fortitude within the comely breach that arises from spirited rancor and/or constructive salinity of thought.
In short ... write a bunch of cool stuff even if you don't know what the heck you're talking about.
Works for me.  :P :-X :-\

"Daddy. When you and mommy first met, did you love yourself first or did mommy love you first?'' _ our then 7-year-old daughter.

Hugehogsfan

Quote from: Whataboar™ on August 09, 2006, 08:38:43 pm
vascilating fortitude
You said "vascilating foritiude" I guess that I did that some time ago.  AHHHHHH!!!!

Whataboar™

Quote from: Hugehogsfan on August 09, 2006, 08:40:18 pm
Quote from: Whataboar™ on August 09, 2006, 08:38:43 pm
vascilating fortitude
You said "vascilating foritiude" I guess that I did that some time ago.  AHHHHHH!!!!
Just had a better ring to it than "KY fortitude.''  :o ::)

"Daddy. When you and mommy first met, did you love yourself first or did mommy love you first?'' _ our then 7-year-old daughter.

Hugehogsfan

Yes it does make that sound more appealing. 

PigPusher

Ky? what's wrong with plain old axle grease?
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

Whataboar™

Quote from: PigPusher on August 09, 2006, 08:52:31 pm
Ky? what's wrong with plain old axle grease?
You, sir, are indeed a REAL man.

Hugehogsfan

PigPusher here is some karma for that other thread that you are taking a beating in.  +1.

Doug

Breakdown of posters by group:

Walk-On  9011 0 - 99 posts
Bench Warmer  378 100 - 249 posts
Varsity  235 250 - 499 posts
Senior  183 500 - 1299 posts
Hogvillian  151 1300+ posts.

Quote from: Bogarto on August 09, 2006, 07:07:06 amThere was a surge in posts after the Vandy game and the Mustain decommitment/recommitment. I'm surprised the server didn't crash after the Vandy game- the amount of posts were ridiculous.
You can thank TWO people on this site for the fact that the server didn't crash.  Myself (I own the server) and ShadowMaster (my right hand man/tech advisor).  ShadowMaster handles a lot of the uber techie details, I handle the website coding and Web Server/Database Server optimizations.

Quote from: Alkehog on August 09, 2006, 12:33:47 pmI've got a question - how many posts do I have to make before I can view the Politics forum?  I lurk more than I post so my count remains low.  Anybody know?
You need to make Varsity status, actually.  NOT Bench Warmer status.

Quote from: piglett06 on August 09, 2006, 10:22:06 amThat is totally exhausting to even think about.  Here I am setting at 181 and I'll never never make it.  It would be impossible.
I said the same thing, and look where I sit now, not even two years later.

Quote from: piglett06 on August 09, 2006, 01:59:23 pmSo I guess you guys (hogvillians) are our Upper Classmen, our seniors?  If so then do you finally graduate and go away to leave the rest of us to hell alone??  :)
HELL NO!  you get to beat down the newbies, too!
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

PigPusher

Quote from: Hugehogsfan on August 09, 2006, 08:54:39 pm
PigPusher here is some karma for that other thread that you are taking a beating in.  +1.

A belated thanks Huge...
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.