Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 09, 2024, 01:46:16 am

A count on Hogvillians..

Started by piglett06, August 08, 2006, 04:25:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

piglett06

Of all the active posters how many Hogvillians are there?  I guess it is considered status to be a Hogvillian?

Rooka

Not really,We just post as much as we read.  8)

RazorHawg16

I don't know but i do know that I have been posting on here what seems like forever and i can't even make it to SR.

Ross U (HDHF)

The only reason I am hogvillian is because of posting updates on baseball games in the spring.  My post count skyrocketed then.

RhodeHog

To be a Hogvillian, you have to pay $4.95 a month, on top of the normal monthly fee to be a member of Hogville.

Rooka

start in the one word story thread. Your post skyrocket then.  ;)

Pork Twain

Quote from: Rhodehog on August 08, 2006, 04:29:09 pm
To be a Hogvillian, you have to pay $4.95 a month, on top of the normal monthly fee to be a member of Hogville.

They told me I had to double my membership fee and I told them to take their membership and shove it where the sun don't shine.  Needless to say HiM's butt is pretty sore.

But really what are the levels associated with the stars and how many posts are required to get to each? 

My posts have gone way up in the last month because I am about to move and there is not much for me to do at work right now.  Anyone that has every been in the military knows what shortitis is all about.  I also want to reach 1000 posts before I get -1000 Karma
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

pikehog

This needs to be moved to the Tavern

Rooka

Quote from: Superhog1975 on August 08, 2006, 04:32:46 pm

They told me I had to double my membership fee and I told them to take their membership and shove it where the sun don't shine.  Needless to say HiM's butt is pretty sore.

But really what are the levels associated with the stars and how many posts are required to get to each?  My posts have gone way up in the last month because I am about to move and there is not much for me to do at work right now.  Anyone that has every been in the military knows what shortitis is all about.
I think once you have 1300 posts or somewhere around there, you become a hogvillian.

Shag66

Quote from: pikehog on August 08, 2006, 04:33:30 pm

Where Hogvillians are made...  :)

Ross U (HDHF)

Quote from: Death by Hog on August 08, 2006, 04:34:15 pm

But really what are the levels associated with the stars and how many posts are required to get to each?  My posts have gone way up in the last month because I am about to move and there is not much for me to do at work right now.  Anyone that has every been in the military knows what shortitis is all about.
I think once you have 1200 posts or somewhere around there, you become a hogvillian.
1300 the last time they changed it.

Factual Fiction

A Hogvillian or Moderator wanna be. Your brown nosing is duly noted.

PigPusher

Length of time on Hogville has a part to play.  It's like saving a little each payday. It adds up over time. 

Just keep posting as that is what has made this board great.
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

Hawgz4Life

Who cares? I've got my own status as a card carryin', woo piggin', line hittin', first downin' member of the hog nation. Count yourself among the hog faithful and that's all the status you need. I can call the hogs just as good as any booster, got hog jerseys and my name ain't even Grit, and will now become a self appointed "defender of the faith"...watch your asses, Musketeers. We don't f*ck around, as it were. :P

Factual Fiction

Quote from: Hawgz4Life on August 08, 2006, 05:35:45 pm
Who cares? I've got my own status as a card carryin', woo piggin', line hittin', first downin' member of the hog nation. Count yourself among the hog faithful and that's all the status you need. I can call the hogs just as good as any booster, got hog jerseys and my name ain't even Grit, and will now become a self appointed "defender of the faith"...watch your asses, Musketeers. We don't f*ck around, as it were. :P

Just admit it. You kinda wanna be a Hogvillian. You know, chicks dig those guys.

Hugehogsfan

Chicks do dig it!  I think that the NCAA tourney helped my stats.  Calling basketball games that we weren't getting get the post mark up there quickly.

Whataboar™

Since recently gaining Hogvillian status, I've noticed I get much better tables at area restaurants, my morning newspaper is now placed on my front porch and Sonic carhops always place THREE mints in sacks containing my order.
Also, it's really given me an extra boost of confidence ... a swelling of pride, if you will.
And a little more self-esteem among neighbors who attend our pool parties. 8)

"Daddy. When you and mommy first met, did you love yourself first or did mommy love you first?'' _ our then 7-year-old daughter.

Hawgz4Life

"Just admit it. You kinda wanna be a Hogvillian. You know, chicks dig those guys."

Nosir. This is where I stand. Take it or leave it.  :D

Lanny

Hogvillian        151 online and you need 1300 post.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Hugehogsfan

wow that makes me feel like part of an elite social group.  When do I have to start paying for this stuff?  I am just glad that this is here for my entertainment. 

Kodiak

I don't know about the rest of ya, but I enjoyed this string. There is some good humor starting to prevail on Hogville.
Due to the lack of interest, the remainder of this day has been cancelled.
K.I.S.S.  Keep It Simple Stupid!

Factual Fiction

Quote from: Hawgz4Life on August 08, 2006, 09:44:29 pm
"Just admit it. You kinda wanna be a Hogvillian. You know, chicks dig those guys."

Nosir. This is where I stand. Take it or leave it.  :D

A hogvillian T-shirt wouldn't change your mind?

Hawgz4Life

"A hogvillian T-shirt wouldn't change your mind?"

Sir. You are in no position to issue that sort of gear to us common grunts. But were I offered a t shirt......let me think.....................................................................................DONE!
Every man does indeed have his price.

Hawgz4Life

Broken Trigger

Quote from: Shag66 on August 08, 2006, 04:34:45 pm

Where Hogvillians are made...  :)

and sometimes learn about the birds and the bees.   ;)

Broken Trigger

Quote from: Factual Fiction on August 08, 2006, 04:35:28 pm

A Hogvillian or Moderator wanna be. Your brown nosing is duly noted.

Now that's funny.  In fact, there are a few good lines in this thread.  Tavernites in training.  Keep up the good work, guys.   ;)

RBLtoHOG

im a hogvillian  because of RTT
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

ghg1

I'll delete my acount before reaching that point.

lunchbox72703

maniax22bolts20

The pinnacle of Hogville.net posting status. Proud member here.

Factual Fiction

Quote from: Hawgz4Life on August 08, 2006, 11:23:12 pm
"A hogvillian T-shirt wouldn't change your mind?"

Sir. You are in no position to issue that sort of gear to us common grunts. But were I offered a t shirt......let me think.....................................................................................DONE!
Every man does indeed have his price.

I'll see if I can't pull a few strings for you.

karma26

Factual Fiction

Quote from: karma27 on August 09, 2006, 07:21:17 am
Quote from: ghg1 on August 09, 2006, 12:08:59 am
I'll delete my acount before reaching that point.

Why  ???   :(

Tony Robbins would describe it as being scared of success or afraid to break out of his comfort zone. This gentlemen needs our support.

Remember Mr. ghg, baby steps. Take one at a time. Before you know it you'll be a hogvillian and you won't look back. Just down on the rest of us!

hogsNbeer

LSUFan

Quote from: Whataboar™ on August 08, 2006, 09:37:55 pm
Since recently gaining Hogvillian status, I've noticed I get much better tables at area restaurants, my morning newspaper is now placed on my front porch and Sonic carhops always place THREE mints in sacks containing my order.
Also, it's really given me an extra boost of confidence ... a swelling of pride, if you will.
And a little more self-esteem among neighbors who attend our pool parties. 8)

Sounds like a damn Enzyte commercial :P

"Meet Bob, He has a really small wiener"

qakhed

Quote from: hSv on August 08, 2006, 09:51:52 pm

wow, that's about .02%
"If it comes from qak, it's a fact!" -supacrawf

HoopS

Quote from: Death by Hog on August 08, 2006, 04:34:15 pm
To be a Hogvillian, you have to pay $4.95  $29.99 a month, on top of the normal monthly fee to be a member of Hogville.

I think once you have 1300 posts or somewhere around there, you become a hogvillian.

fixed it for ya.  PM me and I will tell you who to make the check out to and where to send it.  ;)

TuckFexas

We are the elite members of hsv's military. We ensure his safety at all tailgates.
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

HogHillbilly

I wanna be a Hogvillian.....................It's just not fair...............We should have a forum where you can run up your post count without getting into trouble for repetitive posts............
Pain heals.......Chicks dig scars.......Glory lasts forever.......GHG

LSUFan

Quote from: HogHillbilly on August 09, 2006, 10:07:10 am
I wanna be a Hogvillian.....................It's just not fair...............We should have a forum where you can run up your post count without getting into trouble for repetitive posts............

RTT in the Tavern

piglett06

Quote from: hSv on August 08, 2006, 09:51:52 pm

That is totally exhausting to even think about.  Here I am setting at 181 and I'll never never make it.  It would be impossible. A lot of you guys come on here and I am totally amazed at the amount of knowledge posted. I'm just an informal fan that just likes my team.  There isn't even a way to cheat.  Woooisme.

Alkehog

I've got a question - how many posts do I have to make before I can view the Politics forum?  I lurk more than I post so my count remains low.  Anybody know?

LSUFan

Quote from: Alkehog on August 09, 2006, 12:33:47 pm
I've got a question - how many posts do I have to make before I can view the Politics forum?  I lurk more than I post so my count remains low.  Anybody know?

Alkehog

TuckFexas

Quote from: Alkehog on August 09, 2006, 12:33:47 pm

You don't want to go to that dark place. It will scar you. Or just make you laugh hysterically, which is why I go there. Don't post in there much though, that's a good way to get grilled.
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

LSUFan

Come to the Tavern, we feature (+)(+)

TulsaHogFan

Funny thing about the Politics section is you can say just about anything and your smite count will remain the same.

But let one little fart in the MMQB forum and you get hammered.

LSUFan

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on August 09, 2006, 12:48:07 pm
Funny thing about the Politics section is you can say just about anything and your smite count will remain the same.

-1 for saying smite ;D

Pork Twain

Quote from: LSUFan on August 09, 2006, 12:48:48 pm
Quote from: TulsaHogFan on August 09, 2006, 12:48:07 pm

-1 for saying smite ;D
Same to you...
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

NATEHOGG216

us hogvillians are just better.  don't worry, some day you will be almost as good as us.  LOL
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.