Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Have you ever checked Tribalgrounds

Started by billself4prez, August 08, 2006, 10:32:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

billself4prez

Those ASU nerds bash this board all the time.  When ASU gets accredited as being a D1 school I guess they can start talking.  UCA is better thought of than them.

Thunderhog Jr

Quote from: billself4prez on August 08, 2006, 10:32:17 am
Those ASU nerds bash this board all the time.  When ASU gets accredited as being a D1 school I guess they can start talking.  UCA is better thought of than them.

:razorback:

[CENSORED] envy................

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

CoachJ

Quote from: billself4prez on August 08, 2006, 10:32:17 am

Not everyone on Tribalgrounds bashes this board.  There are a few people on Hogville that also post on Tribalgrounds.  Accredited?  Do you mean the university?  

pikehog

Were you ashamed when we played in teh Las Vegas Bowl or the Music City Bowl? Those were about the same caliber?

Rooka

I'm an ASU fan, but always a hog fan first. The people that bash these boards and bash the hogs are just stupid and have nothing else to do.

pioneerbasketball

Rooka

Quote from: pioneerbasketball on August 08, 2006, 11:21:14 am
Not again.
going to the trash in 5.....4..........3...........2........1.........

hog caller

rewcently moved to Nea and believe it or not the Asu Indians have a strong following in the state and they act like they have never h4ard of the hogs in certain places over here.

Allister Fiend

Quote from: pikehog on August 08, 2006, 11:16:49 am
Were you ashamed when we played in teh Las Vegas Bowl or the Music City Bowl? Those were about the same caliber?

BS! The New Orleans Bowl is the lowest rated bowl of all the bowl games. ASU didn't even win their conference outright last year. They went bowling because they won the tie between the only two teams in the conference with a winning record. The better teams in the Sun Belt were way down last year, giving ASU a false sense that their football team might be decent at best. Watch them finish near the bottom of the Sun Belt once again this year. The better teams will be back this season sending ASU back to their storied bottom dwellar status.

stAtefan

blah, blah, blah,

Prove it on the field.

We won our conference, sure its not the SEC, but we won.  Until you do the same, why bring it up?