Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 07, 2024, 12:10:40 am

Picture of whizzing on the hog

Started by Pigeoneer, July 23, 2006, 03:57:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pork and mindy

Quote from: chiefsfan on July 23, 2006, 08:45:27 pm
and for those who wonder...I never had any intention of going to school in Fayetville...

Wow. I couldn't wait to get out of NE Arkansas.

chiefsfan

Quote from: dasheets12 on July 23, 2006, 08:45:58 pm
so you went to school there?
so what?

they suck, remember, we've already been over this.

Is our football team as good as UA, No.   Is our mens basketball program as good as UA, No.   Are they supposed to be, No.  Do I wish they were...  Yes

if you think we suck, might wanna talk to the 6 teams we beat Last Year and check again...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

harbingerofhog

I understand that's how you feel.  I went to school with folks in Fay. who were fans of other schools.  Not a given...

chiefsfan

Quote from: pork and mindy on July 23, 2006, 08:49:05 pm
Quote from: chiefsfan on July 23, 2006, 08:45:27 pm
and for those who wonder...I never had any intention of going to school in Fayetville...

Wow. I couldn't wait to get out of NE Arkansas.

I dont live in NE Arkansas.    never have.  I grew up in Little Rock
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

chiefsfan

dasheets12

yeah, well they probably suck too.

chiefsfan

Quote from: pork and mindy on July 23, 2006, 08:48:17 pm
This thread is funny. A guy from gAySU talking trash about UCA? talk about who cares. That's like a Pittsburgh Pirate fan bragging about being better than the Royals. Slightly less pathetic is still pathetic.

Actually its a hog fan, bringing up UCA because he cant win an argument on his own...   I actually want UCA to do well...helps the state

dasheets12

How old are you?  8?

what's your point?

dasheets12

what do you want to argue about, shoot...

PulledPork

Quote from: chiefsfan on July 23, 2006, 08:51:49 pm
Quote from: dasheets12 on July 23, 2006, 08:46:39 pm

no, its just a means for an education.

How old are you?  8?
your a fine one to be questioning someones age......

Pulled out...

chiefsfan

Quote from: dasheets12 on July 23, 2006, 08:53:28 pm
How old are you?  8?

what's your point?

Defleption...     Quit being an embarrasment to the rest of the hog fans on here...

chiefsfan

harbingerofhog

July 23, 2006, 08:58:04 pm #62 Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 09:06:13 pm by harbingerofhog
Quote from: chiefsfan on July 23, 2006, 08:49:55 pm
if you think we suck, might wanna talk to the 6 teams we beat Last Year and check again...
Me: Hello, Florida...uh, oh sorry Florida International?
Florida International: Yes, that's right it's Florida International.
Me: Oh, yeah, anyway...does ASU suck?
Florida International: How the hell would I know, we don't play them.
Me: No, I mean Arkansas State University.
FI: Ahh, nah, they're pretty good.

He's right, they don't suck

dasheets12

why post on a hog board and defend another school, if youre not talking pro-hog, then stop, there are other places to do it.
im still waiting to hear your point about asking me my age?

are you a child predator?

dasheets12

July 23, 2006, 09:00:29 pm #64 Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 09:03:07 pm by dasheets12
"whatever"

yeah, GOOD ONE 

chiefsfan

Quote from: dasheets12 on July 23, 2006, 08:59:52 pm
why post on a hog board and defend another school, if youre not talking pro-hog, then stop, there are other places to do it.

if you want a forum where all forum has to be prohog...might wanna go check out the hawgs illustrated site.     

You are acting like a 7 year old...  just thought you should know

chiefsfan

Quote from: harbingerofhog on July 23, 2006, 08:58:04 pm

Me: Hello, Florida...uh, oh sorry Florida International?
Florida International: Yes, that's right it's Florida International.
Me: Oh, yeah, anyway...does ASU suck?
Florida International: How the hell would I know, we don't play them.
Me: No, I mean Arkansas State University.
FI: Ahh, nah, they're pretty good.

He's right, they don't suck

[/quote]

that was funny...Ill give you props...

dasheets12

seriously man, if you make any more comments about my age, ill have to turn you in for soliciting a minor. shame shame shame.

harbingerofhog

I'm only funnin'...these are the types of threads we can expect for the next few weeks.

dasheets12

c'mon man, this is stupid, let's just quit, we both know you won't win.

chiefsfan

Quote from: harbingerofhog on July 23, 2006, 09:08:16 pm
I'm only funnin'...these are the types of threads we can expect for the next few weeks.

yeah.  What was cute about it is that would be the reaction you probably would get if you had called up FIU.        Thats the fun of being a small D1 school.  No one knows who you are.  Heck im guessing 20 percent of our students dont even know where our football stadium is...     

UCA is getting on that path...I actually got lost on their campus once, because none of the students knew where their bsaketball gym was...

chiefsfan

BTW Mike Irwin gets a smite for moving this thread...

Allister Fiend

I'm also a Troy fan, and yes, ASU does suck. We lost in Jonesboro 2 years in a row, and the year before last was a fluke, but ASU will get theirs handed to them in Troy this fall. So, there you have it, a fan of one of the teams you beat last year telling you that ASU does in fact, SUCK! By the way, I'm sure it was satisfying winning the Sun Belt last year, when every team in the league stunk miserably, by virtue of a tie breaker with Lafayette. There's some success to hang your hat on. Wait, I forgot, 11-0 and no where to go. That was around 1975 or something right? See, ASU went undefeated in D1A football, and still had no bowl to play in. That should tell you where ASU stands in the college football world. Wins over Stephen F. Austin didn't cut it back then either. I hope you enjoyed it, because ASU will no doubt finish in the bottom half of the Sun Belt conference this fall, where they are most comfortable.

Michael Porkleone

this is one of the funniest threads i've read in a while....why in the heck would it be moved?
Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

NEAHAWG

That might have been the most clueless post I have ever seen. [/quote]No the post you made is the more clueless

RedSatinHog

If I were an ASU fan, I'd probably be terminally jealous of the fact that UALR has actually WON an NCAA tournament game in its school's history, too--an accomplishment which has thus far eluded ASU and it's half dozen or so fans.

I know, I know.  One day, Chico Fletcher will have a pint-sized son who will show us all.  Until then, you'll just have to keep bragging about the good ol' days of ASU atheltics when Earl Bell was the king of track and field.
Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd

noprayerfornutt

Quote from: AKHogsHoopsFan on July 24, 2006, 12:27:53 am
If I were an ASU fan, I'd probably be terminally jealous of the fact that UALR has actually WON an NCAA tournament game in its school's history, too--an accomplishment which has thus far eluded ASU and it's half dozen or so fans.

I know, I know.  One day, Chico Fletcher will have a pint-sized son who will show us all.  Until then, you'll just have to keep bragging about the good ol' days of ASU atheltics when Earl Bell was the king of track and field.

Don't forget the fun trip to the New Orleans Bowl at Layfatette.

Hog Gumbo

July 24, 2006, 08:52:40 pm #77 Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 08:56:13 pm by Hog Gumbo
Chiefs
And what bowl did ASU play in that undefeated year in the 70's?

And this struggled early on in the 90's after moving back up to D-1, what meth are you smoking, they are still struggling, they fudge attendence figures to stay eligible they almost beat Ole Piss in what maybe the worst team they've fielded in years. To hang you hat on two 6 win seasonsin the Sun Belt is insane. not to mention how much this small **** complex ASU has when it comes to the UofA is costing taxpayers and students. As a Hog fan, when things get bad like the last two seasons I always come back to well its not as bad as ASU.

Look, I attended ASU for a year before I came to the UofA and have taken many a summer class there and hold no true ill will, but ya'll need to learn your role.

How do you explain UAB they are already are better in D-1 than ASU.

Jerry Swinefeld

The pic is gone.  Claim is that someone hacked their site.
Anyone save a copy they can post?

RedSatinHog

Quote from: noprayerfornutt on July 24, 2006, 01:16:55 pm
Quote from: AKHogsHoopsFan on July 24, 2006, 12:27:53 am

Don't forget the fun trip to the New Orleans Bowl at Layfatette.

The New Orleans Bowl at Lafayette was nothing to be proud of either.  Southern Miss handed them their arses in much the same way as Utah did in the '99 NCAA tourney.
Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd

chiefsfan

Okay, so I got a 2 day vacation for this entire thread, so in respect to the mods that rule with a big iron fist...im gonna stay out of this for a while.   If you have any questions regarding ASU athletics, you may ask me...but otherwise lets leave the topic be and not worry about it anymore.   

BTW, Mods, I really didnt like being given a 2 day ban for my opinion.  If someone would simply PM me next time...you might could have saved a whole lot of thread space.

PulledPork

ASU has an athletics program ???

Pulled out...

NEAHAWG

Quote; ChiefsFan
I got news for you, that wasnt exactly a family enviornment.   10,000 people, most of which are yelling at Frank Broyles isnt anything close to a family enviornment.   Normally yes...those games are for the kids and families out there...but not in this case.  

[/quote]

What a perfect example of the warped type of fans that populate asu.  Frank Broyles did not have a dog in the hunt and there were all those signs at the womens bb game. 

Then this past December at the highest point the indians have ever been, there were signs at the New Orleans Bowl in Laffettee, LA about the hogs from those same warped fans.  Ya know what Beebe is one of them, through and through.