Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Teams with a chip on their shoulder

Started by billmontgomery10, June 01, 2017, 11:55:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

billmontgomery10

Always hate to run in to a good team that feels slighted. If Arkansas slides through its Regional it will host the Super Regional because Virginia fits the bill: a very good team and a feeling they were shafted by the NCAA by losing the host spot to Clemson.
Speaking of feeling slighted, Missouri State still has not forgotten the 2015 Super regional although there really wasn't anything the NCAA could have done. This is the team I most fear in our bracket although ORU's lefty ace makes them formidable. Stephan better be on his game because this is going to be low scoring. Our switch hitters like Cole hit much. much better from the left side so turning them around for a lefty could be  a factor also.

jry04

Quote from: billmontgomery10 on June 01, 2017, 11:55:41 pm
Always hate to run in to a good team that feels slighted. If Arkansas slides through its Regional it will host the Super Regional because Virginia fits the bill: a very good team and a feeling they were shafted by the NCAA by losing the host spot to Clemson.
Speaking of feeling slighted, Missouri State still has not forgotten the 2015 Super regional although there really wasn't anything the NCAA could have done. This is the team I most fear in our bracket although ORU's lefty ace makes them formidable. Stephan better be on his game because this is going to be low scoring. Our switch hitters like Cole hit much. much better from the left side so turning them around for a lefty could be  a factor also.
UVA has a starting pitcher out, so they have a tough hill to climb.

Let's see how the game plays out tonight. I don't think we struggle as much at the plate as people think we will tonight.