Florida State 16/1

Long Beach 22/1
Southern Miss 22/1

Wake Forest 25/1

Clemson 33/1

Houston 40/1

Saw this on another SEC site.

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Hogs49ers

The fact that you can get LSU at a bit better than 7/1 is a really good bet!  I ABSOLUTELY HATE LSU with a passion, maybe more than any other school across all sports, but I know a good bet when I see one, plus I like money.  They are going to make it to Omaha with their easy path about 90%+ of the time and they will be one of the top 2-3 teams in Omaha so I would say they are more like 4/1 to win it.

I think Arkansas at 16/1 is also a pretty good bet and think that we win it about 1 out of 10-12 times with our power.  Interesting to see we are the tied as the 10th best team in the country with Fl St. per Vegas.  I think we should be equal to TCU and Kentucky at 12/1 especially with how we are playing as of lately compared to TCU and Kentucky.
SCREW Vandy!

BigBrandonAllenFan

any bet on any other team than the Great Red Army is not only placing a futile sucker bet but is also high treason.

bosshog84

I don't see how LSU & Louisville have the same odds

Dr. Starcs

If coastal carolina can win it all, there's no reason we can't.

Somebody's gotta do it, might as well be us.

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on May 31, 2017, 07:47:36 pm
If coastal carolina can win it all, there's no reason we can't.

Somebody's gotta do it, might as well be us.
All it takes is for a team to get on a run both hitting and pitching at the same time. 
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Hogs49ers

Quote from: BigBrandonAllenFan on May 31, 2017, 05:59:20 pm
any bet on any other team than the Great Red Army is not only placing a futile sucker bet but is also high treason.

Oh trust me, I could not live with myself if I bet on LSU - I could never cheer them on under any scenario.
SCREW Vandy!

HogFansReunited

Quote from: Hogs49ers on May 31, 2017, 05:45:14 pm
The fact that you can get LSU at a bit better than 7/1 is a really good bet!  I ABSOLUTELY HATE LSU with a passion, maybe more than any other school across all sports, but I know a good bet when I see one, plus I like money.  They are going to make it to Omaha with their easy path about 90%+ of the time and they will be one of the top 2-3 teams in Omaha so I would say they are more like 4/1 to win it.

I think Arkansas at 16/1 is also a pretty good bet and think that we win it about 1 out of 10-12 times with our power.  Interesting to see we are the tied as the 10th best team in the country with Fl St. per Vegas.  I think we should be equal to TCU and Kentucky at 12/1 especially with how we are playing as of lately compared to TCU and Kentucky.

For some reason I think LSU will fall apart. I don't think Arkansas will win it but at 16/1, I might throw a few hundred on us.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

yraciv

Quote from: Hogs49ers on May 31, 2017, 05:45:14 pm

It's baseball.  A sport where a 4 seed can win it all, and Wild Cards win the World Series. Yes on paper I like LSU a lot, but I'm not sure I'd take anything at less than 10/1.

Hogs49ers

Quote from: yraciv on May 31, 2017, 09:25:50 pm
It's baseball.  A sport where a 4 seed can win it all, and Wild Cards win the World Series. Yes on paper I like LSU a lot, but I'm not sure I'd take anything at less than 10/1.

Yes, you're right.  I would say Vegas probably has it about right, and there is a reason they usually do not lose.
SCREW Vandy!