Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Regional tickets

Started by hogs3434, May 28, 2017, 07:13:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

spe450

Quote from: Warthog on May 31, 2017, 08:33:36 am
Thanks for the responses -  I saw some tickets for sale referencing E-1 on stubhub.

I ended up with section 116 row W - sounds like that is one of the highest rows.

Looking forward to a winning weekend on the Hill!

You will stay dry in that row.

Spikes

Can get tickets for 106,107 or 109.  All form C to row F..  Any advice on which section? 
You only have one life, so you better enjoy it!

arky37

Personally, I love sections 104 and 105. The sun is never in your eyes, and with the new nets up you no longer have to worry about foul balls catching you off guard. We have some seats in 107, and I like them just fine, but sometimes it's hard to get a good perspective sitting right behind home plate. I mean, when you're watching it on TV you're not usually seeing the game from the batter's perspective, so for me behind between home plate and first base provides the best of both worlds. Just my two cents.

Quote from: Spikes on May 31, 2017, 10:58:07 am
Can get tickets for 106,107 or 109.  All form C to row F..  Any advice on which section?

SPAL

Quote from: Spikes on May 31, 2017, 10:58:07 am

106 is the best of those

HogFansReunited

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on May 31, 2017, 11:31:30 am
106 is the best of those

I agree with this.  I have had seats all over Baum and have never not enjoyed the game. 104 is my favorite section because of the people in that section.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

BroyledNutts

Quote from: HogFansReunited on May 31, 2017, 10:08:17 pm
I agree with this.  I have had seats all over Baum and have never not enjoyed the game. 104 is my favorite section because of the people in that section.

Yeah, we're a pretty good bunch to hang with ...  8)

Supermark101

jabberjawls

I'm looking for a single seat ticket for all weekend. Thanks.

OptimusHog

Hey all, been a long time. I haven't visited  Baum since graduation and was wondering how to go about getting tickets to the outfield area we used to sit in as students? Are coolers still cool?

ricepig

Quote from: OptimusHog on June 01, 2017, 06:57:49 pm
Hey all, been a long time. I haven't visited  Baum since graduation and was wondering how to go about getting tickets to the outfield area we used to sit in as students? Are coolers still cool?

https://twitter.com/jefflongUA/status/870330390984224768

coach, my back hurts

Quote from: OptimusHog on June 01, 2017, 06:57:49 pm

If you live in the area i would try to get by the stadium early in the day.  I bought tickets through stubhub.  They have hog pen tickets available as well.  If you buy from stubhub you'll pay more for the ticket, but will at least get one.  Make sure its an E-ticket or downloadable.

As far as coolers go, I just read a release from the university about parking shuttles and they had park rules and what not.  Bringing in alcoholic drinks are prohibited and coolers are subject to inspection.  HOWEVER, i believe college kids have been bringing in coolers since the hogpen opened years ago.  I dont know how they'll inspect 2 or 3 thousand people with coolers.  Maybe the article just meant inside the actual stadium.

HAWG MAFIA

Quote from: jabberjawls on June 01, 2017, 02:46:38 pm
I'm looking for a single seat ticket for all weekend. Thanks.
check with dstubbs

ricepig

There were 1500 available as of last night. I assume they are all HogPen seats, but still plenty left.

https://twitter.com/RazorbackBSB/status/870669589440372736

Hook 'em Hogs

So if I wanted 3 tickets for tonight ONLY, what are my chances and how much?  Can i buy just 3 for tonight?

sasnakrafan

You should be able to walk up and buy it if there's any left.