Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MSU kickoff, still TBD, either 11am or 6pm

Started by ricepig, November 06, 2017, 11:56:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshfieldhog

Last thing we need is a CBS/ESPN game to show our mess to more viewers.

The_Iceman

Hopefully, if this is our 7th loss, Bielema is fired after the game.

Wild Boarnado

I'm hoping for an 11 am start - get our whoopin' over in front of fewer viewers and move on. Sad times.
"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

Hogwild

considering we are playing LSU this weekend and State is playing Bama this weekend, thinking we get the 11am slot

hobhog

Hope it's 6. Better time for people who actually go to the game, and if weather is good Fayettevilel is blast that time of year....

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: ricepig on November 06, 2017, 11:56:47 am
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/sec-announces-updated-kickoff-times-tv-programming-week-12-games/
Please.....can we get on any alternate channel that goes out to maybe 100 households? Perhaps we could move the kick off to a 2:00 am start. Not sure which is the better solution.

DeltaBoy

The the Light of the National Media shine brightly on Longs Mess.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

RyeHogFan

Isn't it CBS's pick between those two games? Hard to say what they'll choose. Miss St would be the only ranked team of the four, but Ole Miss/A&M would have a better chance of being a competitive and entertaining game.

311Hog

only hope is that bama roughs them up alot.  Otherwise the qb going to throw for 300 run for another 200....

Calling All Hogs

I guess it depends on how big an audience they think Bielema's farewell tour will have.