Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St. Louis

Started by Racinray, December 04, 2016, 12:38:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Racinray

Anyone going to the indoor dirt track race in a couple of weeks?

DeWayne R

Had a blast up there. Wasn't crazy about the late model winner Saturday night. Over all was a good weekend.
When you're Black and proud it's called pride but when you're White and proud it's called racism

Racinray

I couldn't get off work to go but heard it was a good show. Now I'm just waiting on the Chili Bowl.

DeWayne R

Friday night they knocked it out of the dome. Think they worked the track to much Saturday second groove never came in.

Casey Roberts with the quote of the weekend so far..."My car got a little tight at the 30 yard line"
When you're Black and proud it's called pride but when you're White and proud it's called racism

10thPlanet

Quote from: DeWayne R on December 21, 2016, 12:03:33 pm
Had a blast up there. Wasn't crazy about the late model winner Saturday night. Over all was a good weekend.

You Lucky Dog!

DeWayne R

Still was weird staying in the city but walking distance to the track. I'm used to driving 1 minutes to a hour from hotel to track.

Racinray

Quote from: Racinray on December 21, 2016, 06:08:42 pm
Now I'm just waiting on the Chili Bowl.
Was by far the worst Chili Bowl I've been to. The racing was good but the down time was horrible, if you didn't enjoy TS riding around on the tractor, you was screwed. I hope they learned a little and fix the problems.

Racinray

Looks like St. Louis was a financial success, going to do it again this year.