Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reuben Foster signs with Bama; father arrested after being on the lam

Started by jbcarol, June 02, 2012, 09:53:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Now that he's given a verbal to Bama...

Scarblog: Can we treat Reuben Foster as a person and not a punch line?

Yes. By all means. Let's joke about the different ways that Reuben Foster can alter or cover that outdated AU tattoo on his forearm.

Did you watch The New College Football Show: Next Class 2013 on Fox Sports South? The entire 60-minute production from beginning to end? From Foster in the green room with two other recruits to Foster on stage with his daughter and mother and other unidentified family members?

Did you cringe so many times you lost count?

How could you not?

The only thing missing was Foster standing up and walking off camera stage left to bring Nick Saban out from behind the curtain.

To hand him a rose.

Love was in the air when Foster discussed former Auburn assistant Trooper Taylor...

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/02/scarbinsky_8.html
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

NoNC4Tubs

Foster said that the decision "was like a tractor was taken off of his shoulders".

You can't make this stuff up....LOL

jbcarol

Michael Carvell ‏@RecruitingAJC
#Bama commit adds cousin's name/RIP to famous #Auburn tattoo --> RT @ImDinah_Mite The latest on Reuben Foster: http://yfrog.com/oczinihj

jbcarol

Reuben Foster apologizes to fanbases at Alabama, Georgia, Auburn

Foster's whirlwind recruitment came to an end Wednesday afternoon, when he officially signed with Alabama.

An hour or so later, the five-star linebacker, on his Twitter account, issued apologies to the fanbases at Auburn, Georgia and Alabama for how the past year played out.

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2013/02/via_twitter_reuben_foster_apol.html

jbcarol

Nick Saban comes to defense of Alabama signee Reuben Foster, says linebacker 'would like to please everyone'

"I would hate to think how I would have managed the attention that he got, and a lot of these young people get, when I was 17 or 18 years old," Saban said. "I just don't know if I would have been nearly mature enough to be able to manage it the way sometimes people expect it to be managed.

"You know I love the media, and you know I would never ever put any of this on you all for creating some of the circumstances that you create that are very difficult for these young guys to manage."

A wry grin came over Saban's face as he finished that last sentence.

"I think Reuben came here because he wanted the structure, he wants to get it right, he wants to do things the right way and we want to help him do that," Saban said. "I think he's got the right heart and the right character to do it."   

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2013/02/nick_saban_comes_to_defense_of.html

NoNC4Tubs

Foster has the talent to be an All-American. The only thing that will stop him will be himself.

jbcarol

Bama signee Reuben Foster's dad nabbed in Miami after 16 years on the run

Foster, lawmen said, shot his estranged wife, Inita Berry Paige, in the back multiple times while she was holding their 18-month child, Reuben. Reuben was also wounded in the gunfire. A Randolph County grand jury indicted Foster in February 1996, but by then Foster had fled to California.

He was arrested in March 1996 in California and extradited back to Alabama. In December, however, he escaped from the Randolph County Jail and has remained on the lam since then.

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2013/02/randolph_county_fugitive_nabbe.html

jbcarol

jbcarol

Reuben Foster ‏@reubenfoster_FG 10 Aug
Kevin Gates -100it Gang (marijuana time) Listen Kevin Gates go hard!!! ...

Reuben Foster ‏@reubenfoster_FG 15h
@AlexinAlabama I know but it's a song no drug text going to be failed here bro

NoNC4Tubs

Quote from: jbcarol on August 11, 2013, 11:02:25 am
Reuben Foster ‏@reubenfoster_FG 10 Aug
Kevin Gates -100it Gang (marijuana time) Listen Kevin Gates go hard!!! ...

Reuben Foster ‏@reubenfoster_FG 15h
@AlexinAlabama I know but it's a song no drug text going to be failed here bro

What does that even mean?  8)