Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pigzwillrise

lets load up the bases with 2 outs and then try to make a double play

fiercefiasco

At some point we are going to get a few hits and at some point they are going to go down 1-2-3. 

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

capehog

Quote from: TNhawgfan on June 17, 2009, 10:14:09 pm
it was but you can't blame the kid for wanting to swing in that situation
no blame intended
Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

hog.goblin

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Hawgrox

Quote from: rock642 on June 17, 2009, 10:07:26 pm
Ditto!!

Yo...Rock642...there has to be a song to fit the moment. What do you suggest?

"Staying Alive"?

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

lovetailgatin

Butler needs to let the hitters know that the pitcher is hitting everythingon the outside corner and to go with it and quit trying to pull it

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

razorbackfan86

codeHog

anybody know if there is ANY radio station in Omaha carrying these games??

Oliver

HognotinMemphis

What fielding error are Hogs going to make this inning? At least this batter got only a single.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

hog.goblin

i hate that camera view from behind - just can't see the pitch

RD

DON'T

STOP

BELIEVING

TURN TWO!!!!!!!!! COME ON LET'S DO IT BOYS

trippigs

Wind blowing hard to left field...gotta keep balls out of that jet stream

capehog

Quote from: tallahasseehog on June 17, 2009, 10:16:10 pm
Reminds me of Ole MRS 7 ot.  I can't take the punishment!  But I will!

wish i had that on dvd
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

DK is doing a good job.  He isn't an overpowering pitcher and yet hes digging in.

TNhawgfan

VA is doing a great job of getting the leadoff guy on
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Hogbody

Clint Alan

bad guy

bunts, out at first

runner to 2nd

1 down
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

hog.goblin

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

RD

Clint Alan

Bad Guy

intentional walk

runners on 1st and 2nd

1 out

Boardon Hamsay

hog-man

Can we not pull a DP?  :razorback: lets go hogs  :razorback:
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

razorbackfan86

Hollywood_HOGan45

lovetailgatin

Our pitchers aren't defending the position at all.

codeHog

Quote from: lovetailgatin on June 17, 2009, 10:16:38 pm
Butler needs to let the hitters know that the pitcher is hitting everythingon the outside corner and to go with it and quit trying to pull it

you would think

scoami

Quote from: codeHog on June 17, 2009, 10:16:48 pm
anybody know if there is ANY radio station in Omaha carrying these games??

1620 AM "the Zone" is what I've been listening to.

razorbackfan86

fiercefiasco

Quote from: Hawgrox on June 17, 2009, 10:16:19 pm
Yo...Rock642...there has to be a song to fit the moment. What do you suggest?

"Staying Alive"?
"Centerfield" - John Fogerty

Hogbody

solitons

hope we will win this one,
btw, how many of you think we will win tonight?

Oliver

Boardon Hamsay

Hawgrox

This may be a little late but...is this game on TV? I didn't see it in my menu.

razobak

We really can't keep putting runners on in every inning.  It's gonna come back and bite us.
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

RD

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hawgrox on June 17, 2009, 10:19:38 pm
This may be a little late but...is this game on TV? I didn't see it in my menu.

ESPN2
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

capehog